Hotwife’s and Bulls Is no kissing a deal breaker?

It’s not just kissing, Shelly won’t share her bed with anyone she doesn’t know. She needs to have an emotional connection with her mate

Last edited:
For me, I don't particularly enjoy kissing as a whole and if I do it's typically a very intimate thing more so in my perspective than fucking etc. So for us because of my wishes primarily kissing is for him only. Though he did state he enjoys knowing there is something just for him.

Don't look it like that, look at the emotional connection of the action. Kissing is one thing that kind of seals the deal for how a lot of relationships start. I can tell you right now, for probably 90% and don't quote me, of women, a bad kiss is a deal-breaker for moving forward. Kissing brings passion so I definitely understand why it is off limits. That being said, for many, they cherish that and don't want it soiled so to speak.
Finally, someone who understands…. We don’t allow kissing…

I always find that weird.
I've met couples before where the rule is I'm not allowed to kiss the husband/bf but I can give him a bj etc.
So, his tongue in my mouth is bad...but his cock and whatever else in my mouth is ok?!?
Kissing it too intimate but him fucking me isn't?
Kissing is too personal but him cumming in my mouth isn't?
So we can take a naked shower together afterwards but not peck him on the lips?
Oh, but I'm free to makeout with the wife/gf... weird people.

Some couples are just odd. Whatever floats their boat. Some need to justify things and somehow make out like they're in charge when in reality the single lady they invite to join them is in charge.
We started out years ago as soft swap swingers and with a no kissing rule in place.

After the first playdate, we realized it was a silly rule and embraced the intimacy of kissing. Been great ever since.

Back