Hotties in Hollywood, Music Industry & etc

Just so I can get my rocks off posting a woman that fits the bill of "Who the fuck is she?" for most people... A beauty for yesteryear I have always adored.

Lili Damita. One of the wives of Errol Flynn. She passed in 94 but I would have loved to have dated this French hottie in her prime.

View attachment 112548View attachment 112549View attachment 112550View attachment 112551View attachment 112552View attachment 112553View attachment 112554
For some reason I don't think there was too much blacking going on back in the day, maybe things will change under Obama.

Gwen Stefani. I know, you think I'm kidding, but check out these recent pics of her in a bikini.

gwen-stefani-bikini-butt-00-435x580.jpg
gwen-stefani-bikini-butt-02-435x580.jpg

Gwen Stefani. I know, you think I'm kidding, but check out these recent pics of her in a bikini.

gwen-stefani-bikini-butt-00-435x580.jpg
gwen-stefani-bikini-butt-02-435x580.jpg
I don't think she's unattractive; however, I always found her body to be a bit too slim to my liking. I can't really tell by the pics you posted, but it appears that she may have a little more curves.

Kim Kardashian - While I'm not a fan of her (What does she actually do?), I must confess she's attractive.

That IS what she does! Gets paid a whole lot just to look good. :D
She best save some for when her looks start to go or people just get burnt out on her.
Was it 5 minutes of fame or 15? Don't really matter, she's been around too long as it is.

For me. It's got to be Mae Whitman
I can't post pictures because I'm on my phone right now,but look her up. Such a sexy thick white girl

Oh,and Katy Perry

Back