Hotties in Hollywood, Music Industry & etc

Ok, Ms Pinto and Peregrym are very good choices..can I offer up, a very hot MILF-Teresa Guidice from NJ Housewives..I know you guys are going to laugh me off the site..but that is one sexy, babymaking, female..i know being old school, she is not a young hottie, but for us older bulls, we could go crzy on that crazy HOT ASS Jersey Italian chick. :D

Ok, Ms Pinto and Peregrym are very good choices..can I offer up, a very hot MILF-Teresa Guidice from NJ Housewives..I know you guys are going to laugh me off the site..but that is one sexy, babymaking, female..i know being old school, she is not a young hottie, but for us older bulls, we could go crzy on that crazy HOT ASS Jersey Italian chick. :D
While I've heard of the Housewives show, I've never watched any of them.

View attachment 10583 I like this chic!!! I brush my teeth with Jack Daniels..... Lyrics from one of her songs! As real as it can get!!!!!!!!!!!

That girl is Kesha and she has the worst body I think I have ever seen.

kesha-bikini-pics03151101.jpg

I compiled a few photos of some of my personal favorite women in Hollywood, music entertainment, and basically any public figure. Sure, I could have put an Angelia Jolie or whoever is the hot person at the moment, but I'd prefer to put women I'M actually attracted to.

Anyhow, I just put a few women here. Feel free to add a picture of someone you like.

To the female members of the site, feel free to contribute photos of the men you're attracted to as well.

Freida Pinto - She starred in Slumdog Millionaire, she's from India.

View attachment 10535

Piper Perabo - She's an American actress. I don't know about you, but I think she's beautiful!

View attachment 10524
View attachment 10523

Michelle Beadle - She's the host of ESPN's Sportsnation. She's funny and sexy. The type of woman you can ******* a beer with, watch sports, and have fun in the bedroom.

View attachment 10519
View attachment 10520

Mandy Moore - She use to sing, I don't know what she's been doing recently. I always thought she was cute though.

LUCY LIU...'nuff said! What...I...WOULDN'T DO!!!

View attachment 10525

Olivia Wilde - She's an actress. I think she has a unique look to her.

View attachment 10533View attachment 10534View attachment 10522

Suchita Vadlamani - She's a former News Reporter in Atlanta. She's from India.

View attachment 10518

Lisa Ling

View attachment 10537
View attachment 10538

Kelly Ripa - Funny, fit, and sexy. All that and she is the mom of 3.

View attachment 10543

Hayden Panettiere - She's an actress. She comes off as a cool and fun chick to hang with.

View attachment 10531
View attachment 10544
View attachment 10542

Selma Hayek - Actress

View attachment 10532

Rashida Jones - Actress and ******* of Quincy Jones, she's biracial.

View attachment 10536

Lucy Liu - Actress

View attachment 10526

Nelly Furtado - Another singer, I always thought she was hot.

View attachment 10515

I have to disagree. That woman looks like a troll. And if you've seen her ******* you know that ugly gene is strong. They are all very odd looking.

I have to disagree. That woman looks like a troll. And if you've seen her ******* you know that ugly gene is strong. They are all very odd looking.

thanx Samba, maybe I was just caught up..but that healthy and thick Italian, brash, no taste, marginally literate, got my mind focused on one thing - GETTING HER BLACKED..take care and much fun thanx again OSP25

IRL, in trying to redeem my bad taste with Teresa Guidice of NJ Housewives..can I suggest one more..Jessica Simpson, for some reason, I think if she should be considered a potential BBC virgin to get 'blacked...chick is healthy, sexy as hell and has been described as a sexual firecracker

IRL, in trying to redeem my bad taste with Teresa Guidice of NJ Housewives..can I suggest one more..Jessica Simpson, for some reason, I think if she should be considered a potential BBC virgin to get 'blacked...chick is healthy, sexy as hell and has been described as a sexual firecracker

I agree if we are talking about the Jessica Simpson from the Dukes of Hazard then I totally agree. Not how she is now though. She is a bit too big for my liking. Fitness is a big thing for me so I'm not feeling her extra layers.

Back