Honeymoon BBC

Yes. The guy was our next-door neighbor, and my husband is the one who talked me into hooking up with him, though he never intended that it would become a very regular thing. Kind of a long backstory, but it was an exciting year-long ride for the three of us.
thank you, txwifey for your responses. that sounds like huge fun. my wife & i started way to late in life. i wish i knew what i know now 30 years ago.

thank you, txwifey for your responses. that sounds like huge fun. my wife & i started way to late in life. i wish i knew what i know now 30 years ago.
You are welcome. Make the most of whatever time you have. At least you are getting to experience what many do not. I was just a naive 18-year-old when we started, and the road has been rough sometimes. Use your years of wisdom to avoid the sometimes painful learning curves we had to endure :)

You are welcome. Make the most of whatever time you have. At least you are getting to experience what many do not. I was just a naive 18-year-old when we started, and the road has been rough sometimes. Use your years of wisdom to avoid the sometimes painful learning curves we had to endure :)
thank you for the encouragement. her first time shared was at age 72. unfortunately, she passed on 2/1/21. much to early at age 73

I proposed to my wife when she was 17. She accepted instantly until I gave her the condition that she had to be pregnant with a black baby as she walked down the aisle or I would not marry her. To could get her to consent, I told her she could abort it after the honeymoon. She finally agreed only 3 months before the wedding. I quickly set her up with as many black men as I could find and took her to bars late at night so they could not tell her age as well, to find others to fuck her too. It all worked out well and she was 10 weeks pregnant when she walked down the aisle. She never did have the abortion either.

We saw each other almost daily for about 9 months after that, until his divorce was finalized, and he moved to another state. I haven't found another like him since and there have been quite a few in the 23 years since that happened.
this is very hot. was hubby aware of your 9 month adventure?

if not, where did this happen & how did you manage that without him knowing?

thank you for answering.

Back