Honeymoon BBC

I was dating my first BBC at the time we got married. I was with him the night before my wedding, and the night after, but not the night of. We left on our honeymoon the following week and that was all for my husband. Personally, I doubt it happens very often.
Thats hot and agree I think it rarely happens

Has to be someone she has good emotions for the time he'll be on her side. Not just a one-night stand, but rather somehow a kind of honeymoon.
I'd let her alone with him for a week or so after the "wedding party".
Is your wife aware of this desire and is at least curious? If so you could find some suitable bulls on here and let your wife exchange messages and if she finds some one that she connects to she could do some video calls before setting up the 2nd honeymoon.

Is your wife aware of this desire and is at least curious? If so you could find some suitable bulls on here and let your wife exchange messages and if she finds some one that she connects to she could do some video calls before setting up the 2nd honeymoon.
Well, yes. She has had already one in the past some years ago.
Normally I try to find someone suitable for her and then getting them into contact.
I think it would be hot for me to see her in the arm of a nice, handsome bull. She'd be dressed up in a hot revealing wedding dress looking innocent, but everyone around knows that she's my wife.
After the ceremony he'll leave the chapel with her to their hotel suite where he takes her as his new hotwife.
The next morning they'll leave for their Honeymoon trip to a for me unknown destination having all day and night their fun.

Well, yes. She has had already one in the past some years ago.
Normally I try to find someone suitable for her and then getting them into contact.
I think it would be hot for me to see her in the arm of a nice, handsome bull. She'd be dressed up in a hot revealing wedding dress looking innocent, but everyone around knows that she's my wife.
After the ceremony he'll leave the chapel with her to their hotel suite where he takes her as his new hotwife.
The next morning they'll leave for their Honeymoon trip to a for me unknown destination having all day and night their fun.
That is so hot! You and your wife are very lucky

That is so hot! You and your wife are very lucky
I'd be happy if it happens.
Would love when she would have some great days.
Maybe she stays longer with him while I already have to travel back home again. She might stay with him for a few months while I have only rare contact with him, but not his new hotwife. He fully denies her to have contact to me that time.

I proposed to my wife when she was 17. She accepted instantly until I gave her the condition that she had to be pregnant with a black baby as she walked down the aisle or I would not marry her. To could get her to consent, I told her she could abort it after the honeymoon. She finally agreed only 3 months before the wedding. I quickly set her up with as many black men as I could find and took her to bars late at night so they could not tell her age as well, to find others to fuck her too. It all worked out well and she was 10 weeks pregnant when she walked down the aisle. She never did have the abortion either.
You're a sick fuck.

Back