Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Macnfries said "Interesting article in our morning paper today regarding the "assault weapons" ... fastest things flying off the shelves and being ordered ... Bump-Fire stocks, infra-red & thermal sights & scopes, high-capacity clips, sniper rifles, 50-cal. ammo, silencers, flash suppressors ... all those things you need to go big game hunting and for "family fun" shooting."

No comment on the silencers and stuff, but I am not sure you are aware 1. .50AE caliber ammo is damned expensive! 2. It can also be used in a *******. I'm sure there are more pistols that use it, but the one I am familiar with is The Desert Eagle. VERY powerful weapon, especially with that ammo (they also make .44 and .357 versions of the weapon. The .50 can crack a Big Block engine with no problem. In the comedy movie "Johnny Dangerously" with Michael Keaton and Joe Piscopo. Piscopo is a real slime ball mobster. He had a special gun made for himself. It was an .88 magnum. One of it's selling points (I told you he was a slimeball) was that it could shoot through schools. The .50AE Desert Eagle is almost that powerful.

AR-15 inventor never intended it for civilian use

The family of the man who invented the AR-15 assault rifle says he never intended for the weapon to be used by civilians.

“Our *******, Eugene Stoner, designed the AR-15 and subsequent M-16 as a military weapon to give our soldiers an advantage over the AK-47,” the Stoner family told NBC News in a statement late Wednesday.

Stoner, who designed the AR-15 and the M-16 in the 1950s, died of cancer in April 1997. He was 74.

“He died long before any mass shootings occurred,” the family said. “But we do think he would have been horrified and sickened as anyone, if not more by these events.”

According to his New York Times obituary, Stoner, a Marine veteran, had the idea “to develop a rifle that would fire repeatedly with a single pull of the trigger” because because military studies showed that soldiers “under the pressure of combat … were not pulling the trigger on the weapons.”
He designed the original AR-15 — and a .223 caliber bullet capable of piercing a metal helmet at a distance of 500 yards — in his garage.

Stoner, an avid hunter, was then contracted by the U.S. Army for his work developing the automatic rifle, which was renamed the M-16 for the battlefield. But family members said he never fathomed they’d be used by citizens to *******.

“After many conversations with him, we feel his intent was that he designed it as a military rifle,” Stoner’s family said. “[He] focused on making the most efficient and superior rifle possible for the military.”

After his death, copycat versions of Stoner’s creation surfaced, and a semi-automatic version of the AR-15 — dubbed by the National Rifle Association as “America’s gun” — became a civilian bestseller.

AR-15-style guns and ammunition have been used in at least 10 recent mass shootings, according to NBC News, including the massacres in Aurora, Colo., Newtown, Conn., and San Bernardino, Calif.
On Sunday, the gunman that opened fire inside the Pulse Orlando nightclub used an AR-15 spinoff, the Sig Sauer MCX, to ******* 49 people and wound 53 others in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history, reigniting calls for gun law reforms.

But the family stopped short of wading into the gun control debate.

“What has happened, good or bad, since his patents have expired is a result of our free market system,” Stoner’s family said. “Currently, a more interesting question is ‘Who now is benefiting from the manufacturing and sales of AR-15s, and for what uses?‘”
______

Please, lots of nerve calling Cruz a liar when you have the biggest liar in government running for president....Hillary lies so much she actually believes it.
See, you right-wing nuts take what a person posts and twist it into their own words. Alanm, are you capable of reading what I wrote correctly? Read it again, s-l-o-w-l-y this time ... read for comprehension, not for criticism ... now tell me where it says I SAID ... here it is again ... now remember, read S-L-O-W-L-Y if you are capable of reading at all.
(quote)
Then you're calling Facts Check a liar as well, as they critiqued the comments of all the Republican candidates during the GOP debates and Ted Cruz proved to be the BIGGEST LIAR of them all in his FACTS. Suggest you go there and read about it.

Now, again, WHERE DOES IT SAY MacNfries said that? You're like so many others here, simply starving for confrontational dialogue ... probably because you're so frustrated with the sorry excuse for a party you have representing your so-called conservative beliefs.

Oh, and did you here, after the Democratic filibuster last night that NOW the Republican congress is willing to bring new gun control measures into consideration again? It's not like NOW 3/4 of both Democratic & Republican voters are NOW CALLING for stricter gun control measures.

See, you right-wing nuts take what a person posts and twist it into their own words. Alanm, are you capable of reading what I wrote correctly? Read it again, s-l-o-w-l-y this time ... read for comprehension, not for criticism ... now tell me where it says I SAID ... here it is again ... now remember, read S-L-O-W-L-Y if you are capable of reading at all.
(quote)
Then you're calling Facts Check a liar as well, as they critiqued the comments of all the Republican candidates during the GOP debates and Ted Cruz proved to be the BIGGEST LIAR of them all in his FACTS. Suggest you go there and read about it.

Now, again, WHERE DOES IT SAY MacNfries said that? You're like so many others here, simply starving for confrontational dialogue ... probably because you're so frustrated with the sorry excuse for a party you have representing your so-called conservative beliefs.

Oh, and did you here, after the Democratic filibuster last night that NOW the Republican congress is willing to bring new gun control measures into consideration again? It's not like NOW 3/4 of both Democratic & Republican voters are NOW CALLING for stricter gun control measures.

Oh Ok. My mistake. I misread that.

but I am not sure you are aware 1. .50AE caliber ammo is damned expensive! 2. It can also be used in a *******.
... and WHO are you addressing, falcond ... me? Or are you again choosing to talk about me in third person again? I was simply restating the news article I read in the paper ... is there a crime in my discussing it? If you have issues with that article, would you not prefer taking up your issues of the article with the writer? His name was Don Hess of Raleigh, NC and the article claims he is an Army-trained weapons expert ... whatever that means. It was under the title of "Guns galore: 300 million and counting" in the NewsObserver.com

(quote)

I would like to see the source backing you up that says 3/4 of the American public are calling for stricter gun control laws. I would believe that maybe a little over half do, because there are more liberals than conservatives in this country.

But 3/4 includes an awful lot of Republicans and probably some true Conservatives too. I could be wrong and you may actually have a source that says 3/4. I just doubt the number is that high.

Regardless, more than half are probably calling for stricter gun laws right now. Probably the same more than half that doesn't know the name of the First ten amendments to the Constitution. We have a TREMENDOUSLY under-educated (at least in Civics, but probably in many other subjects too. And you know I am right in this one. Just go to any public school.) populace in things that should be second nature to them, so they just spout off whatever thing they have heard that sticks in their mind.

... and WHO are you addressing, falcond ... me? Or are you again choosing to talk about me in third person again? I was simply restating the news article I read in the paper ... is there a crime in my discussing it? If you have issues with that article, would you not prefer taking up your issues of the article with the writer? His name was Don Hess of Raleigh, NC and the article claims he is an Army-trained weapons expert ... whatever that means. It was under the title of "Guns galore: 300 million and counting" in the NewsObserver.com

No. Not third person. And yes, this time I was addressing you. I just did not know if you were aware that the .50 Caliber bullet can be either used in a machine gun (fully automatic) or a *******, like the Desert Eagle. Again nothing sinister in what I stated. Just educational for you (if you were not already aware of it) and the rest of the people on the forum. There was nothing mean in what I said. You just took it wrong.

533-0511075040-no-problem.jpg

RE quote .... "seriously people, if we were a problem, you'd know it"
When you Legal, No Problem, Law Abiding, Gun Owners, who are concerned about losing your 2nd amendment rights, can point out the ones that are not, there'll be no need to add restrictions to gun ownership. Problem is, you never know when a Legal, No Problem Law Abiding Gun Owner is going to come unhinged and add another 20-30-50 victims to the growing statistics of mass shootings. And as guns continue to become more sophisticated, the number of victims will only rise and become easier UNTIL someone with the influence becomes a VICTIM themselves and elects to change it. Contrary to the desire to blame ISIS or other foreign terrorists, MOST of the mass killers are coming from a Legal No Problem Law Abiding Gun Owner who HAS come UNHINGED ... lost job, depression, hatred, or whatever.
I have guns ... 6 of them to be exact, but I don't feel the least bit threatened by those politicians who desire to add restraints on who can obtain certain guns, and the type of guns they can own. The US has an over-infatuation with guns; the rest of the civilized world can see it ... and yet the NRA has brainwashed you people into thinking that your RIGHTS are being threatened. You've lost your ability to reason ....

Last edited:
When you Legal, No Problem, Law Abiding, Gun Owners, who are concerned about losing your 2nd amendment rights, can point out the ones that are not, there'll be no need to add restrictions to gun ownership. Problem is, you never know when a Legal, No Problem Law Abiding Gun Owner is going to come unhinged and add another 20-30-50 victims to the growing statistics of mass shootings. And as guns continue to become more sophisticated, the number of victims will only rise and become easier UNTIL someone with the influence becomes a VICTIM themselves and elects to change it. Contrary to the desire to blame ISIS or other foreign terrorists, MOST of the mass killers are coming from a Legal No Problem Law Abiding Gun Owner who HAS come UNHINGED ... lost job, depression, hatred, or whatever.
I have guns ... 6 of them to be exact, but I don't feel the least bit threatened by those politicians who desire to add restraints on who can obtain certain guns, and the type of guns they can own. The US has an over-infatuation with guns; the rest of the civilized world can see it ... and yet the NRA has brainwashed you people into thinking that your RIGHTS are being threatened. You've lost your ability to reason ....

If you have 6 guns and are not the least bit threatened by the politicians then its you who are brainwashed. The NRA is the only ones fighting to keep our gun rights.

Lets be honest if i am a law abiding citizen and i become unhinged and lets say "assault weapons" are banned as they once were. All i do is get a handgun and about 6 hi capacity magazines and 50 people are still dead. I dont see any change unless you start banning almost all guns which is what folks like me are worried about. it starts with "assault weapons" then keeps going when the lawmakers realize that hasnt stopped the mass shootings.

Last edited:
Problem is, you never know when a Legal, No Problem Law Abiding Gun Owner is going to come unhinged and add another 20-30-50 victims to the growing statistics of mass shootings.

Now who is living in fear ???

The point is you want to take away peoples rights BEFORE they have committed a crime. No more innocent until proven guilty?? Lets say they ban the AR-15 today from sales and next week someone "comes unhinged" and kills another 10 with an AR-15 already owned - Then what? Confiscation right? That is the only next course is it not? Then someone "comes unhinged" and mows down 16 more with two .45 hand guns - then what? Ban first right? then comes confiscation. We have the 2nd amendment to secure our freedom from government - foreign and domestic. We can't do that with simple shotguns and muzzle loaders.

Lets see what the toll is today,
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

Mass shooting is still way at the bottom at 59 total for the year. hum, Death by falling tree is 68 and no out cry to ban Chain saws? Falling out of bed at 275!! Yet no outcry from the left, Domestic violence - 673! Malnutrition - 1279, I'd say that's a bit more important that banning an AR-15 don't you think? ******* by gun - 5301 now we are talking! Oh wait - ******* Driving 15,594, What? no outcry? Don't you want to ban Alcohol, or at least restrict it's use? I thought you want to save lives? Let's just go straight to the top shall we, the MOST PREVENTABLE deaths this year, Abortion - 503,683 , Yeah - take your sympathetic "It will save lives" BS elsewhere. For you it's about a false sense of security, Your afraid of what might happen. For the government it's about control and gaining votes - nothing more.

Your the one that's Brainwashed Mac, say it for me - Baaah Baaah Baaah Go ahead and follow blindly.
When you wake up tomorrow and you have lost your freedom of speech, your right to fair trial, your right to defend yourself, and your right to choose how YOU live YOUR life, all you need to do is look in the mirror.

Our Rights ARE being threatened, all of them, you have lost your ability to see...

And how do you determine who shouldnt have certain weapons....if i am a normal law abiding citizen and have not become unhinged then i should have a right to buy them.

The NRA is the only ones fighting to keep our gun rights.
Just who do you thinks pumps the most money into the NRA... it sure isn't you!... Try Browning, Remington and a few others!
you are just the puppet they feed garbage to and have yet to figure it out!... Because. Browning only has One vote same with the other manufac..... but if they brainwash all these rednecks.. they can keep selling more and more

you don't suppose the manuf of those Ar's isn't putting a lot of money into the NRA right now.... surely you can't be that stupid... well strike that last comment... maybe you can

Just who do you thinks pumps the most money into the NRA... it sure isn't you!... Try Browning, Remington and a few others!
you are just the puppet they feed garbage to and have yet to figure it out!... Because. Browning only has One vote same with the other manufac..... but if they brainwash all these rednecks.. they can keep selling more and more

No *******, thanks captain obvious. Of course they are, without the NRA all of those gun companies stand to lose a lot of business or worse yet go out of business.

And guess what i dont even belong to the NRA. Your post makes no sense....how am i a puppet? Please tell me. Oh wait because i dont believe that the left only wants "Sensible gun laws" right.

Of course i like the NRA and all those gun companies.....i like guns so fucking what.

you don't suppose the manuf of those Ar's isn't putting a lot of money into the NRA right now.... surely you can't be that stupid... well strike that last comment... maybe you can

So what if they are, i would expect them to be, they are a gun manufacturer...

How is that any different than the Brady campaign, i am sure there are a bunch of democrats donating to that cause and does that mean those people are brainwashed.

Oh i get it now.........if i am not one of those left wing gun owners who kinda like certain guns but trust the Politicians on the left dont want to take away their guns then i must be brainwashed.....right.

You keep believing Hillary and Obama and i will keep believing our forefathers and the 2nd amendment....oh and the NRA.

You keep believing Hillary and Obama and i will keep believing our forefathers and the 2nd amendment
oh yes nothing really significant to say so.... the second amendment!... the second amendment....the constitution isn't perfect and needs updated to the times... and banning assault weapons is part of it!

i will keep believing our forefathers
our forefathers weren't around when all these whacko's started killing women and children... maybe yours because apparently you don't see a problem with it.... who knows maybe next time it will strike closer to home... there will be a next time... and a next!

Back