Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Alanm, but the Indians weren't the ones doing the INVADING back then. OUR ancestry was the ones invading THEIR LAND ... they had a right to defend it. And look at the treatment those natives received.
Your excuse is lame at best ...
I'm just amazed at how MANY LAME POSTS you righties make when someone make "A" post that threatens something that you feel impacts you.
These assault rifles are for one thing and one thing ONLY ... to effectively ******* PEOPLE with bullets that travel a half mile a second that are meant for killing PEOPLE. I showed you the kits that convert these frik'n guns into automatics in 3 minutes or less and you don't act the least bit concerned. The NRA hides behind that BS of the 2nd Amendment Rights for the money they get from the companies that make the guns and don't give a rat's ass about the massive human lives they take. Thing that really is concerning, however, is that you guys KNOW we're logically correct.

Maybe you cant read mac.....i never said the indians didnt have a right to defend themselves, they did. I just said when the colonists were settling here they had to deal with the indians and the british....the rights of the indians has no bearing on this gun discussion as i was just making a point.

And fyi, all guns are designed to *******, thats the point of a gun.....its a weapon. You act like the AR is sooooo much different from every other gun out there. Its not...its a weapon.

And here we are folks, the BS of 2nd amendment......now you libs are showing your true colors....if you hate the 2nd amendment so much head to the UK or Australia where they dont have guns.

I like this country and our CURRENT bill of rights....its worked well for us so far but you guys always think you know better.

In the Raleigh, NC News-Observer this morning (section called Notable Numbers) the paper lists the money given to our Republicans in Washington by the NRA ... I'm more interested in our state's Senate & House than other states, but here are some numbers:
#1: John McCain, R-Ariz. = $7.7 million (highest)
#2: Tom Tillis, R-NC = $4.4 million (2nd. highest) note, Tillis is only in his 1st term as Senator
Other NC representatives in NC receiving NRA money
Richard Burr, R-Senate = $35,700
Patrick McHenry, R-10th Dist. = $29,300
Virginia Fox, R-5th Dist. = $20,900

#3: Number of US Senators accepting NRA donations = 42
#4: Number of US House Representatives accepting NRA donations = 252
TOTAL given by the NRA to members of Congress = $3,782,803
And, $37 million ...
Total spent by NRA in support of those voting against an amendment prohibiting those on the terrorist watch list from buying firearms.

Any doubt as to WHY we the people have NO effective control over the gun laws/enforcement in this country, and as to why the US is so ridiculously crazy with gun ownership? Any doubt that MONEY influences legislation?
Any denials that the NRA OWNS the Republican party?

Last edited:
Maybe you cant read mac
I can read just fine, Alanm ... I can also comprehend, which seems to be a challenge to you and a few others.
It doesn't take a 30-round magazine or 50-round drum to bring down ANY ******* ... so scratch off your HUNTING BS, nor does it take a bullet that travels a half mile in a second.
It doesn't take a rapid fire 30-round magazine or 50-round drum to enjoy firing a gun ... ANY GUN.
And it doesn't take those to defend one's HOME.
The AR-15 type weapons ARE different; you simply deny in accepting it is designed for one thing ... killing PEOPLE. These type guns do NOT belong in the hands of ordinary citizens, which is what Hillary Clinton has said.
You can bury your head in the ground and deny all you want, but THAT is the purpose of the AR-15 type weapons, and now gun shops & NRA are promoting methods to get around the "automatic weapons" laws by promoting such things as rapid-fire stocks that install in 3 minutes.
Spare me the gif_CRAP.gif

I can read just fine, Alanm ... I can also comprehend, which seems to be a challenge to you and a few others.
It doesn't take a 30-round magazine or 50-round drum to bring down ANY ******* ... so scratch off your HUNTING BS, nor does it take a bullet that travels a half mile in a second.
It doesn't take a rapid fire 30-round magazine or 50-round drum to enjoy firing a gun ... ANY GUN.
The AR-15 type weapons ARE different; you simply deny in accepting it is designed for one thing ... killing PEOPLE. These type guns do NOT belong in the hands of ordinary citizens, which is what Hillary Clinton has said.
You can bury your head in the ground and deny all you want, but THAT is the purpose of the AR-15 type weapons, and now gun shops & NRA are promoting methods to get around the "automatic weapons" laws by promoting such things as rapid-fire stocks that install in 3 minutes.
Spare me the View attachment 889022

I am not denying anything....i agree they are made to *******. Again, its a weapon so yes its designed to ******* which is why i dont want Hillary in the white house, cause as you just said she doesnt think citizens should have them......that means gun ban. luckily we have the 2nd amendment and the NRA

Your right, we don't need them for hunting or home security - But obviously you do not understand the 2nd amendment. The 2nd amendment does not state we have the right to own guns for hunting and home security. I suggest you learn what the 2nd amendment is actually for. However doing so would deflate your argument now wouldn't it?

i agree they are made to *******. Again, its a weapon so yes its designed to ******* which is why i dont want Hillary in the white house
No, Alanm, FINISH the sentence first ... "I agree they are made to ******* PEOPLE. Again, its a weapon so yes its designed to ******* PEOPLE which is why I don't want Hillary in the whitehouse." All guns are designed to ******* ... there's no argument there ... the argument is getting you and TwoBi and others to agree that the AR-15 is a gun designed to ******* PEOPLE.
The shotgun and 22 cal. rifle aren't guns designed to specifically to ******* PEOPLE ... the AR-15 is.

No, Alanm, FINISH the sentence first ... "I agree they are made to ******* PEOPLE. Again, its a weapon so yes its designed to ******* PEOPLE which is why I don't want Hillary in the whitehouse." All guns are designed to ******* ... there's no argument there ... the argument is getting you and TwoBi and others to agree that the AR-15 is a gun designed to ******* PEOPLE.
The shotgun and 22 cal. rifle aren't guns designed to specifically to ******* PEOPLE ... the AR-15 is.

So what if it is....who fucking cares what it was designed for. The gun doesnt ******* people itself....doesnt have a mind of its own.

I suggest you learn what the 2nd amendment is actually for. However doing so would deflate your argument now wouldn't it?
I understand what the Constitution is for, TwoBi , and it starts out ....
"We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic tranquility ... "​
Its pretty apparent that we, as a nation, are not insuring domestic tranquility. When will the powers-to-be reach a point when they enact laws to reasonably control access to firearms ... particularly firearms that were designed specifically to ******* people like the AR-15? Our Founders insured the right to bear arms in order to allow for a well-regulated militia. I support one's right to hunt and purchase guns (including pistols) to defend ones home, and/or recreational shooting. I don't, and will NEVER, defend the gun makers or legislators who design or allow the design of weaponry that is specifically designed to ******* people and be put in the hands of ordinary citizens. And I'm pretty damn sure that IF or WHEN one of you defenders of this RIGHT lose a family member this way ... mass shooting, you'll suddenly wake up from your comas and say exactly the same thing and ask yourselves WHY would ordinary citizens be given this RIGHT.

So, you guys go on making your silly examples that you know doesn't represent the heart of this discussion simply because you have no logical reasons to defend the selling of AR-15 type weapons other than an amendment that was written hundred's of years ago when all there were was flintlock weaponry. Our country is not under attack by a a massive foreign power ... if it were, possibly the acceptance of volunteer militia would raise its head again.

who fucking cares what it was designed for.
I FUCKING CARE ... Alanm, and a fast growing number of Americans FUCKING CARE because we're tired of seeing massive numbers of people, including our children, mowed down because of STUPID excuses to defend a constitution that wasn't written around the likes of automatic weapons, THAT's WHY!

I think as a society we have much bigger problems to worry about then mass shootings
You're exactly RIGHT ... our problem is STUPID PEOPLE who are influenced by money instead of common sense. I think I mentioned that in an earlier post this morning.
Our new Senate representative from NC ... Republican Tom Tillis receiving over $4 million from the NRA ... do you wonder WHY he received that money from the NRA?

I FUCKING CARE ... Alanm, and a fast growing number of Americans FUCKING CARE because we're tired of seeing massive numbers of people, including our children, mowed down because of STUPID excuses to defend a constitution that wasn't written around the likes of automatic weapons, THAT's WHY!

You mean semi automatic weapons! so when the next mass shooting happens with a ******* and it will happen because we dont live in a fantasy world its the real world and its full of bad people. When it happens are you saying you are OK with it because it wasnt an assault weapon.

Massive numbers tolls??? ignore the facts much?

Again
http://www.romans322.com/daily-death-rate-statistics.php

It's not about saving lives.

You mean semi automatic weapons!
You obviously missed the post on bumper stock rifling ... go back. Those are being promoted along with other items like laser sites to promote the purchasing of the AR-15, Alanm. You don't see those being offered on 22-cal rifles do you?
Quit pissing on my back and telling me its raining, ok? I won't be fooled by your BS excuses to defend that weapon or any weapon like them.
Maybe you can convince others, who knows. Lots of gullible people out there will buy a lot of BS conservatives shovel to them ... just like "trickle down" for the past 35 years.

You're exactly RIGHT ... our problem is STUPID PEOPLE who are influenced by money instead of common sense. I think I mentioned that in an earlier post this morning.
Our new Senate representative from NC ... Republican Tom Tillis receiving over $4 million from the NRA ... do you wonder WHY he received that money from the NRA?

I know why he recieved it.....and i know it pisses you off because the NRA supports candidates that want to protect the rights of Americans

You act like the AR is sooooo much different from every other gun out there.
well lets see... my 30-30 holds six rounds and I have to cock and eject for each shot... my pump shotgun holds 5 rounds but I have to pump each time... my Browning semi-auto... will shoot as fast as I can pull the trigger... max shell capacity 3!... so yes there is a big difference... you just refuse to look at it!

the NRA supports candidates that want to protect the rights of Americans
There you go again ... you know better than that. Gotta run, I'll leave you "resident, forum conservatives" here to talk with each other ... I got a family and a REAL WORLD to live in ... later.

RE: "the NRA supports candidates that want to protect the rights of Americans" .... gif_YellowBall-laughing6.gif "now that's a good one!"

You obviously missed the post on bumper stock rifling ... go back. Those are being promoted along with other items like laser sites to promote the purchasing of the AR-15, Alanm. You don't see those being offered on 22-cal rifles do you?
Quit pissing on my back and telling me its raining, ok? I won't be fooled by your BS excuses to defend that weapon or any weapon like them.
Maybe you can convince others, who knows. Lots of gullible people out there will buy a lot of BS conservatives shovel to them ... just like "trickle down" for the past 35 years.

You know why its not offered on a .22? because the recoil is not enough to cycle the gun forward enough to reset the trigger, so its not some conspiracy by the AR manufactuers.

well lets see... my 30-30 holds six rounds and I have to cock and eject for each shot... my pump shotgun holds 5 rounds but I have to pump each time... my Browning semi-auto... will shoot as fast as I can pull the trigger... max shell capacity 3!... so yes there is a big difference... you just refuse to look at it!

Not really, put an extended mag tube on that browning and it could hold 10 or 12 rounds or more.

Back