Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Well i dont know why you guys are all worrying about assault weapons...you realize they are not going anywhere anytime soon.

You mean semi automatic weapons! so when the next mass shooting happens with a ******* and it will happen because we dont live in a fantasy world its the real world and its full of bad people. When it happens are you saying you are OK with it because it wasnt an assault weapon.
Don't want to get to involved but your gun laws are out of control over there to many silly people out there

gun-control-and-criminals.jpg

In the Raleigh, NC News-Observer this morning (section called Notable Numbers) the paper lists the money given to our Republicans in Washington by the NRA ... I'm more interested in our state's Senate & House than other states, but here are some numbers:
#1: John McCain, R-Ariz. = $7.7 million (highest)
#2: Tom Tillis, R-NC = $4.4 million (2nd. highest) note, Tillis is only in his 1st term as Senator
Other NC representatives in NC receiving NRA money
Richard Burr, R-Senate = $35,700
Patrick McHenry, R-10th Dist. = $29,300
Virginia Fox, R-5th Dist. = $20,900

#3: Number of US Senators accepting NRA donations = 42
#4: Number of US House Representatives accepting NRA donations = 252
TOTAL given by the NRA to members of Congress = $3,782,803
And, $37 million ...
Total spent by NRA in support of those voting against an amendment prohibiting those on the terrorist watch list from buying firearms.

Any doubt as to WHY we the people have NO effective control over the gun laws/enforcement in this country, and as to why the US is so ridiculously crazy with gun ownership? Any doubt that MONEY influences legislation?
Any denials that the NRA OWNS the Republican party?

You mean like in Chicago? So tell me how a city with strict gun control laws, which enacted a handgun permit moratorium after 1982, has such a high ******* rate?

http://newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news-122301.html

the fact there is 1.7 million Ar-15's in private citizens hands and for you wanting to ban them... good luck. Also of all you liberal the AR doesn't stand for Assault Rifle..... its stands for Armalite Rifle. The guy that invented them...

in 2011 there was 343 people killed in the US by a AR

there was 642 people killed by hammers.

12,000 people killed by ******* drivers

and just over 190,000 people killed by medical malpractice

but yes let concentrate on guns..... smh

Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Alanm, but the Indians weren't the ones doing the INVADING back then. OUR ancestry was the ones invading THEIR LAND ... they had a right to defend it. And look at the treatment those natives received.
Your excuse is lame at best ...
I'm just amazed at how MANY LAME POSTS you righties make when someone make "A" post that threatens something that you feel impacts you.
These assault rifles are for one thing and one thing ONLY ... to effectively ******* PEOPLE with bullets that travel a half mile a second that are meant for killing PEOPLE. I showed you the kits that convert these frik'n guns into automatics in 3 minutes or less and you don't act the least bit concerned. The NRA hides behind that BS of the 2nd Amendment Rights for the money they get from the companies that make the guns and don't give a rat's ass about the massive human lives they take. Thing that really is concerning, however, is that you guys KNOW we're logically correct.

Mac.... at what point do you think banning these things is going to matter? Seriously. I have 3 AR's and none of them have killed anyone. I use them for shooting and something fun to play with. I'll try and break it down so you can understand... You ask why i need a AR? It would be like you getting $700 driver. Why do you need that? Because it better and its fun to use. Also there are no gun that is sold as a AUTOMATIC in the US. They are modified and after they are sold we can't continue to check on them Also please get over the god damn WE invaded the indians *******. It happen generations ago and why the fuck do we have to pay for what our ancestors did????

Also you said the MASSIVE LIVES THEY TAKE??? your a typical liberal sheep. here are some stats for you

last year there was 32,000 gun deaths in the US

60% wer due to suicide _19,200 deaths
3% wer due to accidents-960
4% were justified-1,280
33% were homicides that were gang related- 8,448

That leaves 1,712 in a country with a population of 312 million

you have a .0001026 % chance of death by firearm
if you are not gang related and don't commit a crime or plan to committing suicide you have a .000086 % chance of a death by firearm

so quit eat your liberal spoon feed new and concentrate on my we are bing over medicated and people are being ******* by pharmaceutical companies.

Here in Australia we have VERY controlled gun laws we don't want them the guns I mean only farmers or crims have them

And thats what would happen here if they ban guns only criminals would have them.

I prefer the criminals in this country know that if they decide to commit a crime there is a chance someone good might have a gun.

Just think if two or three people had been conceal carrying in that Florida nightclub, its possible the death toll would have been much lower.....not a 100% but they would at least had a chance because the shooter would have not known who had the gun, he could have been distracted and shooting at other people when someone behind him drops him with a shot.

very good HH... that works both ways! you people are against abortions and want to dicktate peoples home lives... and yet don't care if someone takes a gun and kills

very good HH... that works both ways! you people are against abortions and want to dicktate peoples home lives... and yet don't care if someone takes a gun and kills

We dont want to dictate peoples lives we just want people held accountable for their actions, this includes guns and abortions.

Were saying abortion should be illegal just as killing someone with a gun.....hold both parties responsible.

Funny thing, i´ve been around firearms and have hunted and reloaded my entire life. I used to love browsing through the gunshops where i grew up going through the new and used Weatherby´s, the model 70´s, the model 700´s, the A-bolts, the Rem. Woodmasters, Mossberg shotguns, etc, etc. Lots of blued barrels and walnut stocks. Calibers and gauges perfect for deer, grouse, turkey, squirrel, rabbit...you name it. I go to gunshops now? I would say at least 99% black plastic. Last i went in i was getting weird looks because i was stoked about an older Savage model 99 they were practically giving away...mint lands and grooves in the bore!!! Like i was an anomaly there. Folks looking at me like where the hell do you put a 30-round mag in that thing. Lol...guns and gun-owners have changed. A LOT!!! Folks would rather have that sad little .223 Rem to shoot a deer with than something truly awesome in .35 Whelen. Like you, except when squirrel hunting, i´ve never, ever had a reason to load more than 3 rounds. But i´m not a zombie-hunter, either, i reckon.
Nice to see in you another gun-owner who doesn´t fall for all of the NRA propaganda and who sees what they´re really all about. So very few of us these days. Sad we gotta hide our appreciation for real guns from all the nutjobs who need their AR´s and AK´s and FMJ´s. I told someone about another awesome find, a pre-64 model 94 in .30-30 in immaculate shape! That used to be thee American rifle. No more. Few of us even know what that actually is now and few would show an actual interest, anyway.
We actually did survive through an assault weapons ban, i thought. At least I survived it, unscathed. Sure you did, too.

Lol...heads up...here comes the HATE!!! ;)

Your right.....gun owners have changed and so has the firearms industry....not as many people hunting deer, squirrel , turkey, duck , rabbitts and everythung else. The firearms industry is changing with the times. Does that make people bad? So what if they want an AR over a 30-30 marlin. And why would you be bashing the NRA as a gun owner

Back