Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Saw Hillary on MSNBC a few weeks ago, she was saying how if she is elected she will pursue the actions Obama has been trying to take to further gun regulations.

Holy crap, has anyone taken a look at the current federal firearms laws on the books now.....there are already quite a few.

Another reason i hope she is not our next president.

I take it
Yeah, I think ******* ought to be trained to fire handguns as soon as they enter kindergarten and by first grade allowed to conceal & carry just like adults ... what the hell!
View attachment 848157
I take it your not a fan of guns? I myself am a huge second amendment supporter and while i never had a gun at kindergarden age i was probably 14 when i got my first gun. So its been over 30 years of owning, shooting and participating in firearm related shooting sports and i have loved every second of it and could not imagine living in a country that doesnt allow its citizens that right.

If I remember right when Obama got elected the same scare BS was put out..... ammo prices went through the roof and disappeared... ammo manuf. did raise prices some but the reason all the ammo disappeared... so many crazies hording it thinking they are going to defend??????

I have ...??? 30 guns and have 2 sons and we like to hunt and fish... I have everything I need to hunt weather it is Deer or quail... I don't need and AR-15 to do that with and neither does anyone else

I have a .45 and 2 9mm I keep around the house for whatever.... and that is about as automatic as anyone needs!

you do know that 60% of the country owns a gun now.... and of that 60% over half of those are female!
anything to take your guns requires a vote... where does the majority lie?
and like a lot of other gun owners I know... have no problem with them outlawing certain type of guns and ammo

to duck hunt you are only allowed three rounds in your gun MAXIMUM!
to Deer hunt you rarely get more than one shot before he is gone or dead

I can't think of any type hunting you need a 30 round clip for!

sorry it's not quite 60% but close enough
I never said anything about an automatic AR and automatic weapons are illegal without a special class lll permit and a whole host of paperwork. Besides Hillary, obama and the left are not trying to make just automatic weapons illegal period they are also talking about so called "assault" weapons which are nothing more than semiautomatic rifles with larger capacity magazines. And if you think.the secomd amendment will stop Hillary and the left you are wrong. They intend to take all means necessary to add as many guns laws as they can to the books.

Plus i dont own any automatic weapons and dont want any...i have what i need but if someone wants one and goes thru the proper permitting then i dont see the problem and neither should the politicians in Washington.

you do know that 60% of the country owns a gun now.... and of that 60% over half of those are female!
and like a lot of other gun owners I know... have no problem with them outlawing certain type of guns and ammo

30 clip has nothing to do hunting.....and whats the difference between a 30 round clip and 3, 10 roumd clips.....it takes mere seconds to drop a mag and throw another one in.

Well i dont know many gun owners that are OK with the government outlawing certain guns and ammo.

Let me ask you this. I have 9 shot pump shotgun, cant use it for hunting. Should that be outlawed to???

Plus i dont own any automatic weapons and dont want any...i have what i need but if someone wants one and goes thru the proper permitting then i dont see the problem and neither should the politicians in Washington
there is not an ******* hunted that shoots back!.... don't need any 30 round clips to hunt animals with

Well i dont know many gun owners that are OK with the government outlawing certain guns and ammo.
true.... but it's just REDNECK politics!.... most of them don't have any automatics either.... just another reason to complain about whomever... not sure what the percentage of automatic gun owners is.... but I bet it's small!.... most want for a collection... others are the type people we want to keep them away from

Let me ask you this. I have 9 shot pump shotgun, cant use it for hunting. Should that be outlawed to???
never heard of such a thing... all your big name brands is 5... some if you use a 2and 3/4 size shell you can squeeze 6 in... so I have to think you are just jerking my chain....

IF you do have such and item... no because most 30-30's hold 6 to 7 rounds... although those are used for deer and big game and again you rarely get more than 2 shots

never heard of such a thing... all your big name brands is 5... some if you use a 2and 3/4 size shell you can squeeze 6 in... so I have to think you are just jerking my chain....

IF you do have such and item... no because most 30-30's hold 6 to 7 rounds... although those are used for deer and big game and again you rarely get more than 2 shots
Then you dont know ******* about firearms, its called a mossberg 590 , look it up.

true.... but it's just REDNECK politics!.... most of them don't have any automatics either.... just another reason to complain about whomever... not sure what the percentage of automatic gun owners is.... but I bet it's small!.... most want for a collection... others are the type people we want to keep them away from
By other people i assume you mean people who are responsible gun owners whom actually shoot the weapons they own. Yeah we cant have them owning any automatic weapons

Then you dont know ******* about firearms, its called a mossberg 590 , look it up.
another whacko expert in full bloom.... I am more than familiar with Mossberg.... both my sons have pump 12 ga for bird hunting.... never heard of the gun you mention... but that doesn't mean it doesn't exist... I am sure you have some justification for it... ?????

true they have more than stuck their nose in.... and people put to much into what they say.... they pay enough money they can own about any politician!
Dude, they the NRA and the gun lobbies are the only reason we have not already had an outright ban on assault weapons, high capacity pistols and a whole host of other weapons that the experts in government deem that regular folk should not have.

Back