Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

I can laugh with you guys on this ... as sad and scary as it is, BUT ... I'm still going to fulfill MY END of the bet that NO ONE would take ... I feel Trump & the Republican trifecta deserve the chance to show the country that THEY can do better than BUSH when he had it, and make the USA a better place for us ALL ... so, with that said, I'm kicking myself out of the political forums for the entire YEAR ... let's see what Trump can do. Let's see if he can provide you contractors better health coverage, build that WALL, kick out all the Hispanic illegals, ******* NATO to pay us for our support, build true alliances, grow the economy at 6%, shrink the national debt ... while cutting taxes for EVERYONE including corporations. Personally, I think he's going to finish off the economy, but hell, I've been wrong about him thus far. So, let's see ....

So, as of today, I'm done with the political threads of B2W for an entire year. Enjoy the quietness of my absence.

The thing is, with Hillary, everything is mostly hearsay ... passed along by far right agitators with personal motives. Surely, after 10 Benghazi committees, and several attempts to discredit Hillary with her e-mails (which have been exaggerated out of proportion + no evidence of mal-intent) conservatives would start to admit that ... but THAT is all the right-wing have to go on ... assumptions and attempts to discredit the candidate. It really would be no different had the Democrats chosen Saunders or Biden to be their candidate.
Just the errors that Hillary Clinton has admitted to would have caused serious repercussions to anyone else. I doubt that there was any particular malice it's just the Clinton's don't give a *******. When Bill Clinton was President he lost the Biscuit from the Football, the Biscuit contains the code that allows the people launching our nuclear weapons to verify they are actually talking to the CIC. I don't think it was ever found or determined how long it was missing before he said anything.

It has gotten well past any speculation about what the Clinton's have done. If Hillary had followed the rules she likely wouldn't have gotten hacked and Wikileaks wouldn't have all this good stuff to put online. She used to her own server for the purpose of keeping her secrets and it backfired because didn't understand how vulnerable it made her.

NOt for nothing but, Republicans have been saying for years democrats are coming to take your guns away, Has there ever been an attempt to take them away? No there has not. There's been an attempt to take military style weapons off the street and that makes sense. Who the hell needs to hunt with an AR-15. They and not hunting weapons, they are military weapons. If you're ok with everyone having a military weapon available then maybe, just maybe you're not looking at the entire picture. This is coming form a man with his share of handguns in the house

The Republicans have never had a thought about GUNS that the NRA didn't give them in large money donations to HAVE.
Republicans have no integrity, no honesty, no true party beliefs, and no true loyalty to the citizens of the USA ... most are in office simply to enrich themselves. Want them to support legalized abortion? Just give them more money & votes than the evangelical right can provide.

The Republicans have never had a thought about GUNS that the NRA didn't give them in large money donations to HAVE.
Republicans have no integrity, no honesty, no true party beliefs, and no true loyalty to the citizens of the USA ... most are in office simply to enrich themselves. Want them to support legalized abortion? Just give them more money & votes than the evangelical right can provide.
Yeah when you get your head out of your ass you might see the Democrats have never been the friend of people of color. You go back in history and see Senator Byrd was in office for years and he was head of the KKK at one time. If they are in office they are crooks look at their net worth and none of them are there to help the American people only to help their self to our money. Somebody one day will have to pay for this stuff they are giving away. hell as much as we owe China they might own us all.

Back