Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

....I can't argue with that, but right now the issue is which candidate is most qualified to be president of the USA ... from an "experienced" perspective and a "moral" perspective.
....The thing is, with Hillary, everything is mostly hearsay ... passed along by far right agitators with personal motives. Surely, after 10 Benghazi committees, and several attempts to discredit Hillary with her e-mails (which have been exaggerated out of proportion + no evidence of mal-intent) conservatives would start to admit that ... but THAT is all the right-wing have to go on ... assumptions and attempts to discredit the candidate. It really would be no different had the Democrats chosen Saunders or Biden to be their candidate.
....With Donald ... its a whole different story. Besides being egotistically fascist, the guy wears his moral character on his sleeve, easily viewed ... no questions or doubt, when he makes stupid statements as he continually does. The man is not likely to come unhinged, he already IS unhinged, but thinks he can do & say what he wishes because voters are so pissed at Washington ... WRONG. He's characteristically flawed in every imaginable way; I can't imagine the man negotiating and communicating with heads of other countries, even our current allies.
....And speaking of Washington, its about time that Republicans start realizing and accepting WHY the voters are pissed at Washington, and its NOT because of Obama, who's popularity is well about 50% these days. Its regarding the Do Nothing Republican Congress who have obstructed government ever since winning control of congress. They have fulfilled NONE of their promises since they gained the Congress, and have in fact obstructed and cost our government from functioning. One day ALL of you conservatives are going to admit that their "trickle down" Reaganomics platform has been self-serving and a failure to the average tax payers of the US. Even the Koch Brothers admit that the system is tilted to help the richest Americans ... why do you conservatives not admit it? Cutting taxes for the rich so they will create jobs is a frik'n fallacy ... go ask Gov. Brownback in Kansas who vowed to use Reaganomics to prove a point. He proved a point, alright ... and now Republicans are already planning to obstruct any nominees that Hillary makes to the Supreme Court when she's elected ... already planning to continue their obstruction of the functions of the USA. Its time this party totally dismantle and reconstruct their platform.
....The Republicans are a bunch of LOSERS right now ... Lincoln & Reagan both would crap his pants if they were alive today to see what has happened to the GOP.

I agree with you on Trump ......
But with Hillary you think its Mostly hearsay....wow....wow....wow is all i can say. You definitely are the poster kid for someone who has been duped by the left.

Good luck with your new President!

But with Hillary you think its Mostly hearsay....wow....wow....wow is all i can say. You definitely are the poster kid for someone who has been duped by the left.
....Really? And what real evidence have YOU actually seen that disproves what I just said? If the proof were so clear, Hillary would have already been convicted, end of story. That's the problem with conservative 'evidence' ... it really isn't evidence at all. Its all right-wing rhetoric and character assassinations that have been going on for years. Its what you have been ******* fed to believe by repetitive accusations, Alanm. You've really SEEN NOTHING. Its why the Republicans got NOTHING done in Washington ... why they never really developed an alternative to Obamacare ... why their popularity with the voters and public is "*******" right now. The public is angry at Congress, not necessarily at Washington. WHO controls congress? HELLO!
....With Trump, hell, its all ON FILM ... ON TAPE ... and he doesn't even deny it simply because he's so arrogant and egotistical.
....I'll go as far to predict that Trump will not win over a dozen states, if that many. Guess we'll see in 24 hours, won't we? Since I have been involved in the campaigning in NC against Sen. Richard Burr and our Gov. Pat McCorory, I feel 90% confident they'll see their last days in office in January.

....Really? And what real evidence have YOU actually seen that disproves what I just said? If the proof were so clear, Hillary would have already been convicted, end of story. That's the problem with conservative 'evidence' ... it really isn't evidence at all. Its all right-wing rhetoric and character assassinations that have been going on for years. Its what you have been ******* fed to believe by repetitive accusations, Alanm. You've really SEEN NOTHING. Its why the Republicans got NOTHING done in Washington ... why they never really developed an alternative to Obamacare ... why their popularity with the voters and public is "*******" right now. The public is angry at Congress, not necessarily at Washington. WHO controls congress? HELLO!
....With Trump, hell, its all ON FILM ... ON TAPE ... and he doesn't even deny it simply because he's so arrogant and egotistical.
....I'll go as far to predict that Trump will not win over a dozen states, if that many. Guess we'll see in 24 hours, won't we? Since I have been involved in the campaigning in NC against Sen. Richard Burr and our Gov. Pat McCorory, I feel 90% confident they'll see their last days in office in January.

No she wouldnt have been convicted.....she is a clinton and probably the most powerful person in gov now. certainly she has more friends in power than anybody the FBI can throw at her.

She is literally above the law right now.

And I suppose the Kennedy's are all innocent as well - The only difference between a Clinton and a Kennedy is 1 syllable.
Not that I support trump but I would much rather deal with someone who has his "moral character on his sleeve" than a snake in the grass waiting to throw me under the bus. (and it is not a question of if). At least I know exactly what I am dealing with. There is a huge difference between "proof" and "evidence". Hillary could be found in a room standing over a dead body holding a smoking gun, all the evidence points to her - but there is still no proof she pulled the trigger.

There are some major issues going on within our government and it is sad that some refuse to see them, and not only refuse to see them but refuse to hear anyone's concerns about them. - which reminds me, Did anyone happen to catch 60 minutes last night?

Last edited:
Well that makes two of us - I believe Hillary will get what she has coming also. I voted early, for neither one. See I don't have to wait in lines on the day of. -Wait - I chose Cheerios for breakfast, does that mean I actually chose Cornflakes?
I find it difficult to understand for someone who has been so vocal about your election him/ her then you say on here you did not vote for either that is really FUCKING dumb

I would much rather deal with someone who has his "moral character on his sleeve" than a snake in the grass waiting to throw me under the bus. (and it is not a question of if). At least I know exactly what I am dealing with.
....Obviously you don't know who you're dealing with, TwoBi. What about his fake college, his stiffing contractors of their pay ... those aren't hearsay; Trump has 2 court dates set for November/December for those. And that's not even including all the women (yet to be determined) who he has supposedly groped and tried to take advantage of ... but, you heard him say on camera, as he exited that bus, and I quote ... "if you're a celebrity you can get away with anything"... unquote. That was recorded. The man STAYS in law suits all the time ... uses his wealth and power to intimidate his victims, just as he recently said ... "once the elections are over, he's going to sue all 12 of the women who have accused him of groping them."
....Let's face it, you simply hate liberals, and you hate the Clintons and Obama ... no problem, I have a bad taste for right-wing Tea Party members, but you should know the right wing have brain washed you with their repetitive demagoguing and character assassinations of those individuals. And poor Alanm is obsessed with the fact that if Hillary gets elected he's going to lose his guns. Its all going to come out ... all the lies eventually that this party has spun, trying to scare the citizens into supporting them and their stupid Reaganomics BS. Just keep your head buried deep into the ground, however, TwoBi, someone will tap you on the shoulder when its over. The Carl Roves and Ted Cruz's of the Republicans have outlived their usefulness and are being pushed out of the party little by little.
pic_political-RepublicanLies-KarlRove.jpg

Last edited:
Obviously you don't know who you're dealing with, TwoBi. What about his fake college, his stiffing contractors of their pay ... those aren't hearsay; Trump has 2 court dates set for November/December for those. And that's not even including all the women (yet to be determined) who he has supposedly groped and tried to take advantage of ... but, you heard him say on camera, as he exited that bus, and I quote ... "if you're a celebrity you can get away with anything"... unquote. That was recorded. The man STAYS in law suits all the time ... uses his wealth and power to intimidate his victims, just as he recently said ... "once the elections are over, he's going to sue all 12 of the women who have accused him of groping them."

Like I said, I don't support the man and I didn't vote for him - Pay attention please becasue you are missing the point. You simply assume I support Trump instead of hearing what I said. We know who Trump is, like you said, "moral character on his sleeve". However Hillary is a snake in the grass. I don't view either one any better than the other. I don't know how to make that anymore clear.

.Let's face it, you simply hate liberals, and you hate the Clintons and Obama ... no problem,

Again stop putting words in my mouth - your logical way of thinking is severely screwed up (I think you are a bit bi-polar actually) - Again I'll ask, I had Cheerios for breakfast so does that mean I hate Corn flakes? By your logic the answer is yes. My choices have nothing to do with "Hate" Why you liberals like to spin that I don't know, maybe becasue you are filled with hate yourself so you want everyone else to be at your level. I don't "hate" Obama or Hillary, I simply don't like the back stabbing tactics of the left and I do not like their "Robin Hood" policies anymore than you like Trickle down. I would much rather face the bull head on. The difference here Mac, is that I am willing to discuss other views and come to compromise - and I have shown that on these threads. YOU however - are not. For you, anyone that does not agree is a hater right wing tea bager.

Just keep your head buried deep into the ground, however, TwoBi, someone will tap you on the shoulder when its over. The Carl Roves and Ted Cruz's of the Republicans have outlived their usefulness and are being pushed out of the party little by little.

It is you that has your head buried, I'll ask again - Tell me WHY your democrat GODs have NEVER tried to push out Reaganomics? They have had ample opportunity. Could it be that they to take special interest money? Is it possible that the Democrats want it in place just as much? and this question you always dance around - why have the Democrats NEVER pushed to fix the tax loop holes? Why do they not get rid of Subsidies? Why are there not more gun laws in place? Your a Hypocrite. (I think i just saw your head go back into the sand) And your Usual response will be "Obstructionist!" Blah blah blah .... Blah Blah... Blah.

Really? Well, let's hear it ... I can't wait!

Well,... not knowing the difference explains a lot.

Last edited:
I find it difficult to understand for someone who has been so vocal about your election him/ her then you say on here you did not vote for either that is really FUCKING dumb

No, what is really FUCKING dumb is allowing others to influence how you really feel. There are more choices than just the two morons the main stream would like us to vote for. I'm voicing my opinion and how I feel. I can not get behind either one, I did vote - just not for them. If you prefer to be told how to vote - you go right on ahead follow like a good little sheep.

The larger the 3rd party vote is, the more heads it is going to turn. I don't agree with what Kaperdick did during the anthem - but it is his right and his way of expressing himself - most importantly it DID set a ball in motion so right or wrong, it got someones attention.

I'm voicing my opinion and how I feel.
And that's stupid ... they don't give a RATS ASS about your opinion, TwoBi ... they care ONLY for your vote. Voting for a candidate that has NO chance of being president is a vote for the worst of the worst that ARE real candidates for the presidency. Your OPINION doesn't mean crap to them ... in fact, its like your ass hole, it stinks.

Tell me WHY your democrat GODs have NEVER tried to push out Reaganomics?
First, thank you for realizing our status, finally ... much appreciated.
You do have a point ... there are a lot of very rich Democrats who secretly support Reaganomics, I'm sure. Still, to push OUT Reaganomics you need the trifecta and Democrats haven't been IN that position in a while, and they are the ONLY ONES would push it out since the Republican platform is built upon it. Tax cuts are like any "hand out" ... easy to install, difficult to remove, but the fact that tax cuts do NOT create jobs, after 35 years of testing its failure (not including Brownback in Kansas who swore to build off Reaganomics when he took office) ... proves promising jobs by making the wealthy wealthier is a pure BS coverup. It needs to materialize from the middleclass .... they are prosperous, then they spend money ... if they spend money the demand for goods & services increases and factories and businesses grow and expand ... nope, not the Republicans though ... give a rich man money, he'll create jobs and employ more people ... pure fantasy talk.

And that's stupid ... they don't give a RATS ASS about your opinion, TwoBi ... they care ONLY for your vote. Voting for a candidate that has NO chance of being president is a vote for the worst of the worst that ARE real candidates for the presidency. Your OPINION doesn't mean crap to them ... in fact, its like your ass hole, it stinks.

Think about what you just said Mac, I know it is hard for you to understand how it works. Like you just said, they only care about my vote - therefore they should care that they did not get my vote.

give a rich man money, he'll create jobs and employ more people ... pure fantasy talk.

This is where I have to disagree, It's not "pure fantasy"- I wish you would start your own business to fully understand. If someone handed me 100K right now I could easily create 10 jobs, 200K I''ll create 20 - that is in fact - how it works Mac. The Theory isn't the problem - the problem is all the corruption that is written into the laws that allow the rich man to Keep that money instead of putting it back into the economy and creating even more jobs.

For example, If I am given 100K from our current government, I could squander that money, hire 2 people instead of 10 and walk away with no repercussions - rinse and repeat. However if we have anti-corruption laws in place that prevent me from squandering that 100K (accountability) I will have to hire those 10 people and put that money back into the economy to grow my business and eventually hire more people. Right now we have corporations getting rich off of subsidies instead of getting rich from a growing business.

I don't have a problem with government helping a business grow or even survive, what I have a BIG problem with is that business putting that money in their pocket (bank bailouts). And on the same coin, I don't have a problem with government helping the individual live, what I have a BIG problem with is that individual refusing to do his part.

And I suppose the Kennedy's are all innocent as well - The only difference between a Clinton and a Kennedy is 1 syllable.
Not that I support trump but I would much rather deal with someone who has his "moral character on his sleeve" than a snake in the grass waiting to throw me under the bus. (and it is not a question of if). At least I know exactly what I am dealing with. There is a huge difference between "proof" and "evidence". Hillary could be found in a room standing over a dead body holding a smoking gun, all the evidence points to her - but there is still no proof she pulled the trigger.

There are some major issues going on within our government and it is sad that some refuse to see them, and not only refuse to see them but refuse to hear anyone's concerns about them. - which reminds me, Did anyone happen to catch 60 minutes last night?
You got what you wanted trump lets see wether he keeps his cheap promises

Back