Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

Ah yes, the expected blind response - coupled with name calling as one does when in a corner. If you want to live with blinders on - that is your choice, I simply placed information pertaining to the discussion at hand to educate. If you have proof those articles are false, please produce it. The fact is, so called "Gun Control" is NOT about saving lives - it is simply about CONTROL. Violent crime is still ramp-it, just as it would be without guns. Don't forget Cane killed Able with a club - no gun needed. The bible says God flooded the earth, wiping out billions of lives - no gun needed. For centuries wars were wadge with only clubs - no gun needed. Genghis Khan wiped out entire villages including women and children with swords and spears - no guns needed. There are MILLIONS of abortions in this country alone every year - no gun needed. No, Gun Control is not about saving lives - it is simply a way to exert "their will" onto others and ignore the REAL issue.

The problem is society as a whole, lack of discipline and respect for the law, no respect for others, and no respect for human life. There is no personal responsibility. Everything is ALWAYS someone else fault (or in the case of a shooting - some "thing"). 90% of those in prison will tell you they are innocent by default, excuse after excuse. Some even go as far as blaming the Victim, especially in sexual assault cases. Remember the Media pointing out that the Colorado shooters were "bullied" and "picked on" by their piers, therefor shifting the blame and responsibility onto others. So obviously if the Victim isn't at fault, and the Shooters isn't at fault, Society isn't at fault, then it must be that inanimate object that has no control over a human somehow ****** the person to point and pull the trigger - right?

Even in the wild west days, where everyone carried a gun we didn't have people getting shoot all the time, despite what Hollywood portrays. There is something much deeper going on and gun control won't put a single stitch in the *******. This is a society we have created and continue to perpetuate. Until we ware willing to accept those facts and strive to change how we as a society view life - nothing will change even if you destroyed every gun on the planet.

So, if you would like to discuss the REAL issues at hand and stop blaming an object then we can have a real discussion. But if you prefer to call me a "buffoon" because I prefer real facts over emotions - then simply put me on your ignore list.

Well for your information we have had 104 people killed by guns from1979 to 1996 including the port Arthur massacre rapid response firearms are banned here do your percentage rate on those figures

Ah yes, the expected blind response - coupled with name calling as one does when in a corner. If you want to live with blinders on - that is your choice, I simply placed information pertaining to the discussion at hand to educate. If you have proof those articles are false, please produce it. The fact is, so called "Gun Control" is NOT about saving lives - it is simply about CONTROL. Violent crime is still ramp-it, just as it would be without guns. Don't forget Cane killed Able with a club - no gun needed. The bible says God flooded the earth, wiping out billions of lives - no gun needed. For centuries wars were wadge with only clubs - no gun needed. Genghis Khan wiped out entire villages including women and children with swords and spears - no guns needed. There are MILLIONS of abortions in this country alone every year - no gun needed. No, Gun Control is not about saving lives - it is simply a way to exert "their will" onto others and ignore the REAL issue.

The problem is society as a whole, lack of discipline and respect for the law, no respect for others, and no respect for human life. There is no personal responsibility. Everything is ALWAYS someone else fault (or in the case of a shooting - some "thing"). 90% of those in prison will tell you they are innocent by default, excuse after excuse. Some even go as far as blaming the Victim, especially in sexual assault cases. Remember the Media pointing out that the Colorado shooters were "bullied" and "picked on" by their piers, therefor shifting the blame and responsibility onto others. So obviously if the Victim isn't at fault, and the Shooters isn't at fault, Society isn't at fault, then it must be that inanimate object that has no control over a human somehow ****** the person to point and pull the trigger - right?

Even in the wild west days, where everyone carried a gun we didn't have people getting shoot all the time, despite what Hollywood portrays. There is something much deeper going on and gun control won't put a single stitch in the *******. This is a society we have created and continue to perpetuate. Until we ware willing to accept those facts and strive to change how we as a society view life - nothing will change even if you destroyed every gun on the planet.

So, if you would like to discuss the REAL issues at hand and stop blaming an object then we can have a real discussion. But if you prefer to call me a "buffoon" because I prefer real facts over emotions - then simply put me on your ignore list.
Also sorry for the other comment but as I said I don't like guns at all

The gun doesn't bother me, what bothers me is the twister mind of the person holding the gun.
Then you support more thorough background checks and expanded psychiatric care which is currently limited to just 2 years under health plans. I can buy into that! Why should psychiatric illness be limited to a certain number of doctor visits, etc ... other sicknesses aren't treated this way.
Coincidently, Republicans don't!
Or possibly we could just pass some Draconian law that says ... if you commit a crime using a gun, you are taken to the public square and publicly executed with a bullet to the back of the head. No chance of this person committing more gun crimes, and the message will .... wait for it now because I'm gonna use a term ReThuglicans love ... the message will "trickle down" to the bad guys that we, as a society, will no longer tolerate gun crime.

Last edited:
Yeah, the gun shops back then were a bit limited ... weren't they? View attachment 1027949

Just pointing out you don't need a gun to ******* a lot of people -
th

Then you support more thorough background checks and expanded psychiatric care which is currently limited to just 2 years under health plans. I can buy into that! Why should psychiatric illness be limited to a certain number of doctor visits, etc ... other sicknesses aren't treated this way.
I do support expanded background checks. I have mentioned it several times, Maybe you missed it among the spamming memes?

Coincidently, Republicans don't!
Or possibly we could just pass some Draconian law that says ... if you commit a crime using a gun, you are taken to the public square and publicly executed with a bullet to the back of the head. No chance of this person committing more gun crimes, and the message will .... wait for it now because I'm gonna use a term ReThuglicans love ... the message will "trickle down" to the bad guys that we, as a society, will no longer tolerate gun crime.

Well, since most gun crime is committed by Democrats, maybe we should just eliminate Democrats as clearly that is the issue and not the gun. - OH! [queue music] :dance:

Well, since most gun crime is committed by Democrats, maybe we should just eliminate Democrats as clearly that is the issue and not the gun. - OH! [queue music] :dance:
oh, ok, I see where this is going ... soooooo ... then go another step ... just eliminate all gun owners. That should take care of most murders using guns ... now a murderer must "borrow" a gun to ******* someone with a gun.

oh, ok, I see where this is going ... soooooo ... then go another step ... just eliminate all gun owners. That should take care of most murders using guns ... now a murderer must "borrow" a gun to ******* someone with a gun.

Not really - I have to the tools and technology coupled with the know-how to make my own if I really wanted to. I guess we better put a ban on technology as well.

if we had just half the laws for guns we had for cars... might be different!
I am NOT willing to give up any of my guns either.... but all of mine were designed to be used for hunting.... not mass *******

Then you must be for banning almost all semi auto handguns as they were not designed for hunting either.

Unfortunately technology advances so we cant all be carrying flintlocks around.

If your against "assault weapons" and think they should be banned then you better ban them for police and military as well. because i guarantee if manufacturers are producing them for police and military they will find their way into the civilian black market as well.

Your absolutely correct about the old west. Guns were widespread in the west but contrary to popular belief most well established town had gun laws even no gun allowed. you had to check your gun with the sheriff or marshall. Guns were needed out in the frontier against animals, indians and bandits but in towns like Deadwood, dodge city, and tombstone carrying a weapon was prohibited unless your were law enforcement. didnt stop everyone of course and many towns were very slack on enforcing the law.

Saw Hillary on MSNBC a few weeks ago, she was saying how if she is elected she will pursue the actions Obama has been trying to take to further gun regulations.

Holy crap, has anyone taken a look at the current federal firearms laws on the books now.....there are already quite a few.

Another reason i hope she is not our next president.
True true true!!

As I was saying....
So, now that the real story is out regarding the so-called "Trump Assassination Attempt" in Reno Rally, I wonder how foolish those, who politicized it, feel. Donald Trump Jr goes on Twitter to announce the assassination attempt of his ******* to rile up Trump supporters ... when there was NO assassination attempt ... no one rushing the stage ... no one threatening Trump. Just a young man with a sign "Republicans Against Trump" being attacked by hostile Trump supporters. Yet, once again, Trump finds a way to rally his crowd with bogus information ... a sterling example of his dying fascist effort to win the most important job in the world. I wonder, if Donald Trump were president instead of JFK during the Bay Of Pigs, how the results would have been different. I wonder how many of US would not be here today IF Trump had started a nuclear war with Russia at that time. It's something to "think about".

I, personally, believe in KARMA .. that one receives 2-fold what they dish out in life. And if that is true, it would only be fitting that Donald Trump leave this world a broke, humbled man living out of trash cans on the streets ... joining the very ones he so hates now.

I, personally, believe in KARMA .. that one receives 2-fold what they dish out in life. And if that is true, it would only be fitting that Donald Trump leave this world a broke, humbled man living out of trash cans on the streets ... joining the very ones he so hates now.

Well that makes two of us - I believe Hillary will get what she has coming also. I voted early, for neither one. See I don't have to wait in lines on the day of. -Wait - I chose Cheerios for breakfast, does that mean I actually chose Cornflakes?

I believe Hillary will get what she has coming also.
....I can't argue with that, but right now the issue is which candidate is most qualified to be president of the USA ... from an "experienced" perspective and a "moral" perspective.
....The thing is, with Hillary, everything is mostly hearsay ... passed along by far right agitators with personal motives. Surely, after 10 Benghazi committees, and several attempts to discredit Hillary with her e-mails (which have been exaggerated out of proportion + no evidence of mal-intent) conservatives would start to admit that ... but THAT is all the right-wing have to go on ... assumptions and attempts to discredit the candidate. It really would be no different had the Democrats chosen Saunders or Biden to be their candidate.
....With Donald ... its a whole different story. Besides being egotistically fascist, the guy wears his moral character on his sleeve, easily viewed ... no questions or doubt, when he makes stupid statements as he continually does. The man is not likely to come unhinged, he already IS unhinged, but thinks he can do & say what he wishes because voters are so pissed at Washington ... WRONG. He's characteristically flawed in every imaginable way; I can't imagine the man negotiating and communicating with heads of other countries, even our current allies.
....And speaking of Washington, its about time that Republicans start realizing and accepting WHY the voters are pissed at Washington, and its NOT because of Obama, who's popularity is well about 50% these days. Its regarding the Do Nothing Republican Congress who have obstructed government ever since winning control of congress. They have fulfilled NONE of their promises since they gained the Congress, and have in fact obstructed and cost our government from functioning. One day ALL of you conservatives are going to admit that their "trickle down" Reaganomics platform has been self-serving and a failure to the average tax payers of the US. Even the Koch Brothers admit that the system is tilted to help the richest Americans ... why do you conservatives not admit it? Cutting taxes for the rich so they will create jobs is a frik'n fallacy ... go ask Gov. Brownback in Kansas who vowed to use Reaganomics to prove a point. He proved a point, alright ... and now Republicans are already planning to obstruct any nominees that Hillary makes to the Supreme Court when she's elected ... already planning to continue their obstruction of the functions of the USA. Its time this party totally dismantle and reconstruct their platform.
....The Republicans are a bunch of LOSERS right now ... Lincoln & Reagan both would crap his pants if they were alive today to see what has happened to the GOP.

Last edited:
Back