Wife throws me a surprise party with all of our friends

Johnboy58

Couple
Gold Member
An average looking guy I fell head over heels for this girl first time I saw her we dated for a whole year and then we got married she is very very gorgeous I am very very lucky both of us have no limits when it comes to sex we love everything I am very very good I would definitely say I'm an expert at eating pussy I had to be good at that because I have a very very small little sissy clitty even when it's hard it's only 3 in Long everything was good for the first 10 years and then she just got up because I could not satisfy her any more she gave me two options divorce and she was going to kick me out or I could stay and I had to turn over my manhood to her and give her a complete control over me to do whatever she wanted I love her very very much so I told her I would stay not knowing what she was going to do she started to fully feminize me and train me she wanted me to be a good sissy cuckold she moved me to the spare bedroom and she shared her bed with many many lovers mostly black she had me trained and bread by BBC whatever she could think of to humiliate me in front of people she did especially when she had parties with all of our friends she had a surprise party for me she put a blindfold so I could not see she led me to the bedroom where she had a mini skirt outfit and she made me put it on I hear a lot of people downstairs you started to walk downstairs and she took the blindfold off of me she had my skirt pulled up so I was totally exposed for everyone to see my little sissy clitty the house is full of people probably anywhere from 50 to 60 people I noticed there was some cameras set up on tripods 10 years ago when she started to fully feminize me she also started getting me hooked on crack when she got me high it was easier to control me she had a big rock waiting for me and she got me very very high she told me that I was going to experience something new tonight and then I was going to be the center of attention for everyone she made me lie down on the breeding bench and handcuffed my wrist and my ankles to the breeding bench and she gave me about 10 more hits and she made me ******* something about 10 minutes after that I didn't even know where I was I could barely keep my head up I noticed about four very very big black men come through the front door and they had a Great Dane dog with them one of the men came over and ripped my panties off me and then the four of them started to strip all their clothes off they were the biggest cocks I've ever seen smallest one was 12 inches it was a big fat black man and his guy was at least 16 17 inches long it's a huge balls his sack was hanging down almost a foot and his balls were huge they put a thing in my mouth to keep it open they told me that they were going to make me into a sissy whore and after tonight they were going to put me on the street and pimp me out I could not see what was going on behind me but I did a few finger going in and out of me and lube me up I can see a bunch of the women and I noticed their jaws all dropped and all the sudden I knew why I felt the dog jump up on my back doggy style and my wife is going to have me bread by a dog all night long she kept me all ******* up I don't know how many times I was bread by the dog and the four big black guys my pussy was so full they had a pan down underneath me to collect everybody's sperm she told me this was my punishment for trying to leave her but she was not done with me yet she said from now on I will be dressed as a sissy girl 24/7 even in public she told me if I ever tried to leave her again she will put the tapes on Facebook for everybody to see she has even started me on estrogen and hormone shots and she wants to castrate me she tells me I do not need them balls anymore I'm going to be trained to become a sissy cum slut for BBC she has other surprises for me look for my next surprise

Attachments

• IMG_20240506_011123818.jpg
    IMG_20240506_011123818.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 70
I'm sure the author worked hard on this story. But why do so many of these "true stories" have no punctuation, spacing or grammar corrections?
  • I was bread by the dog
  • It's only 3 in Long
It's very tiring to read despite being completely unrealistic.

I'd suggest using Grammerly.com next time

An average looking guy I fell head over heels for this girl first time I saw her we dated for a whole year and then we got married she is very very gorgeous I am very very lucky both of us have no limits when it comes to sex we love everything I am very very good I would definitely say I'm an expert at eating pussy I had to be good at that because I have a very very small little sissy clitty even when it's hard it's only 3 in Long everything was good for the first 10 years and then she just got up because I could not satisfy her any more she gave me two options divorce and she was going to kick me out or I could stay and I had to turn over my manhood to her and give her a complete control over me to do whatever she wanted I love her very very much so I told her I would stay not knowing what she was going to do she started to fully feminize me and train me she wanted me to be a good sissy cuckold she moved me to the spare bedroom and she shared her bed with many many lovers mostly black she had me trained and bread by BBC whatever she could think of to humiliate me in front of people she did especially when she had parties with all of our friends she had a surprise party for me she put a blindfold so I could not see she led me to the bedroom where she had a mini skirt outfit and she made me put it on I hear a lot of people downstairs you started to walk downstairs and she took the blindfold off of me she had my skirt pulled up so I was totally exposed for everyone to see my little sissy clitty the house is full of people probably anywhere from 50 to 60 people I noticed there was some cameras set up on tripods 10 years ago when she started to fully feminize me she also started getting me hooked on crack when she got me high it was easier to control me she had a big rock waiting for me and she got me very very high she told me that I was going to experience something new tonight and then I was going to be the center of attention for everyone she made me lie down on the breeding bench and handcuffed my wrist and my ankles to the breeding bench and she gave me about 10 more hits and she made me ******* something about 10 minutes after that I didn't even know where I was I could barely keep my head up I noticed about four very very big black men come through the front door and they had a Great Dane dog with them one of the men came over and ripped my panties off me and then the four of them started to strip all their clothes off they were the biggest cocks I've ever seen smallest one was 12 inches it was a big fat black man and his guy was at least 16 17 inches long it's a huge balls his sack was hanging down almost a foot and his balls were huge they put a thing in my mouth to keep it open they told me that they were going to make me into a sissy whore and after tonight they were going to put me on the street and pimp me out I could not see what was going on behind me but I did a few finger going in and out of me and lube me up I can see a bunch of the women and I noticed their jaws all dropped and all the sudden I knew why I felt the dog jump up on my back doggy style and my wife is going to have me bread by a dog all night long she kept me all ******* up I don't know how many times I was bread by the dog and the four big black guys my pussy was so full they had a pan down underneath me to collect everybody's sperm she told me this was my punishment for trying to leave her but she was not done with me yet she said from now on I will be dressed as a sissy girl 24/7 even in public she told me if I ever tried to leave her again she will put the tapes on Facebook for everybody to see she has even started me on estrogen and hormone shots and she wants to castrate me she tells me I do not need them balls anymore I'm going to be trained to become a sissy cum slut for BBC she has other surprises for me look for my next surprise
love the story love to hear more!

Back