Hillary wont be a friend of gun owners

our forefathers weren't around when all these whacko's started killing women and children... maybe yours because apparently you don't see a problem with it.... who knows maybe next time it will strike closer to home... there will be a next time... and a next!

No they just had indians and the british to deal with.

oh yes nothing really significant to say so.... the second amendment!... the second amendment....the constitution isn't perfect and needs updated to the times... and banning assault weapons is part of it!

And there it is.....the constitution needs updated....its served this country well for over 230 years now we think we need to change it. I love how the left thinks they are smarter than everyone including the founding fathers.....your not...you elected Obama...twice!!!

I understand perfectly... for you... you are willing to sacrifice a few thousand women and children so you can keep your toy... I know there are a few like you around... but most are not...

I understand perfectly... for you... you are willing to sacrifice a few thousand women and children so you can keep your toy... I know there are a few like you around... but most are not...

Being a bit dramatic....thousands...really.

Maybe we should look into banning alcohol cause it kills way way way more women and children than guns. there are way bigger killers of woman and children out there than guns. Thats all the media focuses on now is anything gun related.

you remind me a lot of a FLY... all you do is eat ******* and bother people!

Hey, your on my thread so who is bothering who.

Just fyi...look up gun deaths and you will see its about number 10 on the list.....behind a whole bunch of much more common ways to die. Lets get those under control before we worry about guns.

And there it is.....the constitution needs updated....its served this country well for over 230 years now we think we need to change it.

You are just seeing the tip of the icebound of the hypocrisy of the left. They claim they do not want to take away our rights, and then say something like this a moments breath later. I wonder what they think "updating" the constitution means. The only real answer is "Changing our rights" At that point this will no longer be the United States of America.

who knows maybe next time it will strike closer to home... there will be a next time... and a next!

And each time you will chip away more and more at the 2nd amendment until it is gone. Is banning the AR-15 good enough or will you want more.

I'm not actually in favor of changing the constitution or altering the 2nd amendment.... but I am in favor of banning assault rifles. Even the man that built them said he made them for the military!

matter of fact... if these latest polls are right... now... over 50% of the country want them banned... as the killings go up I'm sure that number will also!

matter of fact... if these latest polls are right... now... over 50% of the country want them banned... as the killings go up I'm sure that number will also!

And the AR's that are already out there? Banning them now is going to stop others from using them in the next shooting? NOPE. After banning comes confiscation.

for some there is always a reason or an excuse to stop it.... hard to gather them all up.... bann the ammo!

Ban the ammo, what about people who reload. I know people that have 10,000 rounds or more of 5.56 ammo. They could reload that for years and years.

not sure what size the cap is... start there and the bullet.... just as you think of ways of saying no... there are people who think of ways of saying yes!

No they just had indians and the british to deal with.
Excuuuuuuuuuuse me, Alanm, but the Indians weren't the ones doing the INVADING back then. OUR ancestry was the ones invading THEIR LAND ... they had a right to defend it. And look at the treatment those natives received.
Your excuse is lame at best ...
I'm just amazed at how MANY LAME POSTS you righties make when someone make "A" post that threatens something that you feel impacts you.
These assault rifles are for one thing and one thing ONLY ... to effectively ******* PEOPLE with bullets that travel a half mile a second that are meant for killing PEOPLE. I showed you the kits that convert these frik'n guns into automatics in 3 minutes or less and you don't act the least bit concerned. The NRA hides behind that BS of the 2nd Amendment Rights for the money they get from the companies that make the guns and don't give a rat's ass about the massive human lives they take. Thing that really is concerning, however, is that you guys KNOW we're logically correct.

Last edited:
Back