Hi when meeting for the first time do you let your husband only take pics/vids ?

whitepvnda

Male
From
UK
This is one thing I'm concerned about , when we do decide to go forward with it . Protecting our privacy and the bulls matters to me . I mean would he be offended if I asked if it was OK to film the videos and pics on my phone only ? Then send him the media afterwards when it's edited protecting everyone's identity with no faces? It's just doing this for the first time it's a deal breaker for us

It's actually a good question.

Just communicate with what you are looking to do and respect the answer. I am fiercely protective of my privacy and for the people I am involved with. It doesn't take much to lose that trust. If pics are your thing, then maybe review and edit them after to make sure everybody knows what everybody has.

J

Regardless of who takes the pictures and videos my personal policy is: pictures and videos must be shared or there will be no pictures and videos!

No one should be taking pictures and videos of anyone that they are unwilling to let anyone take of them!
I'm not saying allowed too ! Even if all 3 people in situation agrees to it I'm talking about sharing. I don't know if I'd like the guy in our threesome or what not take pics on his own device ..I don't mind editing then sending ..if he says no then no pics or videos to be taken at all I guess

Unless it is on my phone or hers, it is not allowed and that is always made very clear up front. Sometimes you have things get out of control, but it limits the potential fallout. Once you have had one or two embarrassing reveals from jilted lovers, you will think hard about it.

I dont always get to do it but as a professional editor, personal filming is probably my biggest fetish. For personal use I LOVE IT! I dont care who does the filming as long as I handle the RAW files because I know all the in's and out's.

Discretion and privacy are my #1 rule so I take this subject very seriously. I can even edit the RAW files on the spot if I know ahead of time.
As a rule, even when Im given permission to show the footage I would only do so if faces are masked in some way. Its a small world guys and you never know who knows who.

If anyone needs editing services or some advice send me a message.

i would have liked to hear from the women on this .. its always the guys that answer but i would to hear and understand the womans side

I always ask the guy we are playing with and respect thier wish's but most of the guys we have played with don't care

Of course you must be open and upfront with everything that takes place during an encounter,,,but I had several rules that were non negotiable,,,no hard feelings, no one was ****** to do anything they didn’t want, but if it couldn’t be my way, we just politely declined and went our separate ways. Before video taking pictures were always mandatory, if they wanted their faces blurred or cropped we’d abide by their wishes,,,I also insisted on no condoms, and they had to cum inside my hubs pussy (it’s not really cucking if they don’t). As for my hub fluffing, if they had a problem with it then he’d just stay behind the camera,,,99% of the time they didn’t care, and most of that time they where into it, so!

The only pics or videos that are allowed are on equipment we own, and it is not shared with anyone involved. If the guy or guys don't agree, then we don't do it. We learned the hard way, twice, what can happen if someone feels jilted and they have risque media of you.
So agree

The only pics or videos that are allowed are on equipment we own, and it is not shared with anyone involved. If the guy or guys don't agree, then we don't do it. We learned the hard way, twice, what can happen if someone feels jilted and they have risque media of you.
we couldnt agree more especially when privacy is required.

i dont know how anyone manages to avoid them taking pics when everyone has mobile phone
I think most people are referring to arranged encounters, like in a motel room or your house,,,it’s not like you’re screwing in the park and passers by are whipping out there phones, you’re all in the same room and it would be difficult to take pictures of someone that doesn’t want their picture taken.

Back