Hi when meeting for the first time do you let your husband only take pics/vids ?

The only pics or videos that are allowed are on equipment we own, and it is not shared with anyone involved. If the guy or guys don't agree, then we don't do it. We learned the hard way, twice, what can happen if someone feels jilted and they have risque media of you.
If pictures are to be taken, I take them on my camera and edit appropriately before sharing with the women. As a professional, I need to be careful of what gets out. Having said that, we usually start a relationship with no pictures and once she is hooked on having sex with me, she usually consents to my taking pictures.

Of course you must be open and upfront with everything that takes place during an encounter,,,but I had several rules that were non negotiable,,,no hard feelings, no one was ****** to do anything they didn’t want, but if it couldn’t be my way, we just politely declined and went our separate ways. Before video taking pictures were always mandatory, if they wanted their faces blurred or cropped we’d abide by their wishes,,,I also insisted on no condoms, and they had to cum inside my hubs pussy (it’s not really cucking if they don’t). As for my hub fluffing, if they had a problem with it then he’d just stay behind the camera,,,99% of the time they didn’t care, and most of that time they where into it, so!
Do you like Malt o Meal…….I like M O Mary you play the game excellent. Cheers

Privacy is incredible important for us so we are really careful with pictures and videos. In general our policy is no pics/no video, especially if we don't know the other person. With our regular bull, time to time we take some pictures but always no faces and usually only close shots of the penetration so it's impossible to find out who we are from bodies or other particulars.

This is one thing I'm concerned about , when we do decide to go forward with it . Protecting our privacy and the bulls matters to me . I mean would he be offended if I asked if it was OK to film the videos and pics on my phone only ? Then send him the media afterwards when it's edited protecting everyone's identity with no faces? It's just doing this for the first time it's a deal breaker for us
You should have in “YOUR” profile that you want both photographs and videos of your sessions and this is a “Deal breaker” if the “so-called” Bull decides that he doesn’t want to do it! In this way you can “weed” out questions like this and you already know that you are going to be filming 🎥 for your own viewing as well!

This is one thing I'm concerned about , when we do decide to go forward with it . Protecting our privacy and the bulls matters to me . I mean would he be offended if I asked if it was OK to film the videos and pics on my phone only ? Then send him the media afterwards when it's edited protecting everyone's identity with no faces? It's just doing this for the first time it's a deal breaker for us
We don't take videos or pictures.

I used to let Husband's photo and video and don't share but i post for content. I need content for my profile and Twitter so now if they take photos of video they have to share it or their won't be any photos taken.

Back