Hi everyone

BBCSlut4U

Couple
I have a question that i feel someone else has or will go thru it. I love my husband, but IM sure he has been having outside activ. Hiding his phone. Living on the computer. After 12 years he his snapping at me on the dumbest stuff. We had a fight and he left. I guess I should move on. I'm nature how to handle it do any of you gone thru this or worked it out

I have a question that i feel someone else has or will go thru it. I love my husband, but IM sure he has been having outside activ. Hiding his phone. Living on the computer. After 12 years he his snapping at me on the dumbest stuff. We had a fight and he left. I guess I should move on. I'm nature how to handle it do any of you gone thru this or worked it out

No matter which way it goes you need to talk it out. Communication is so important.

Seriously??? Of all the places you could go on line, in person, etc. to get help with this question you choose this board.

Wow. Truly amazing.

If this is the wife I got u

Back