Heels or no heels in bed?

My wife's bull loves heels because he likes to fuck a lot standing up and it suits him in terms of height
Also in bed sometimes asks me to hold her legs
There were times when we passed by a women's shoe store and she pointed to a set of heels and whispered in my ear, buy them for me, it will bring me to a suitable height to penetrate his cock standing up

My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
I don't understand why people like having shoes on in bed, lol

Heels on are really hot. The only thing that can make the sceene hotter is when ladies feet are naked but pointed in a straight line with the legs spread wide. I can't really decide what makes me more aroused but who cares when both can be done in the same session. 😋

They say the higher the heels the sexier they are; high heels make me feel sexy, the higher the heels the sexier I feel. I don't have pretty feet or toes, so I prefer heels at all times. I also prefer high heels with straps, T-straps, ankle straps, ect. not easy to just kick off when it is time for the bed. High heels are usually the last thing to come off and at that point it is usually too late.

They say the higher the heels the sexier they are; high heels make me feel sexy, the higher the heels the sexier I feel. I don't have pretty feet or toes, so I prefer heels at all times. I also prefer high heels with straps, T-straps, ankle straps, ect. not easy to just kick off when it is time for the bed. High heels are usually the last thing to come off and at that point it is usually too late.

Such a good fucking slut, just keep them on!!!

Back