Heels or no heels in bed?

heels (and collar) are a must - a) we sluts look damn more sexy with them b) the heels present our hips, so the bull can slip in easier c) its a sign of belonging and serving d) it just feels great when they are high up in the air during fucking :)))

My white cuck has some fetishes very high stripper heels. Very very long white nails. Abd he has always wanted me to get new tits. And I live onlydresdjng only for a black bull coming obsr.
Well, you should only ever live for what the Black Bull wants. So when I tell you that the nails are too long, or that the heels come off so that I can suck your toes, I expect it to be done. Next to immediately. As for your tits, I cant speak on them, because I havent seen much content to go off. You should change that.

Well, you should only ever live for what the Black Bull wants. So when I tell you that the nails are too long, or that the heels come off so that I can suck your toes, I expect it to be done. Next to immediately. As for your tits, I cant speak on them, because I havent seen much content to go off. You should change that.
Agree but I’m not online for bulls hook up. I just chat to.couoles or topic. I get my bulls in person.

I keep my heels stockings and suspenders with a garter on on the bed as it tends to turn my black bull into fucking me harder it really turns him on .
These are the only clothes our bull allows me to wear underneath my outer clothes. Other than the stockings suspenders and high heels which must be red and at least five inches high.

Last edited:
My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?

I personally have never like the heels thing .. but not judging anyone who does .. but pumps and ankle socks .. wild. A long time back I missed the signals to hook up with a stunning woman at work, when she was wearing a tight tshirt, shorts, and pumps with ankle socks .. beautiful thick thighs to....I can still image her naked on the bed except for the pumps and white socks. .. so.. if she wants to keep a pair of pumps just for the bed ... Take the Win !!

Back