Heels or no heels in bed?

Then keep them on,I still use those heels for handles, as I slide deeper inside you. And when I come close, chest to chest, you wrap those sexy legs around my body, lock your ankles.... I hope those rhinestones give my back a good scratching.

My hotwife does not like high heels. Can't balance on them and doesn't own any pairs. However. I would love to see her on the bed with her legs spread wide, or on her knees with a pair of heels on. She is open to wearing a pair of pumps just for use on the bed. What's the BBC or any male feedback on this?
Heels

Im willing to fuck her in heels on the bed, as I love a lady in heels. In fact, give me her size, and I will bring them for her. Or we can go shop for some together, since she doesnt have any.

However, I love the fact that she doesnt wear shoes. Check out my profile, at some point, thise toes WILL end up in my mouth. 😉

Heels 👠 were an essential part of my wife's CFM outfit. She also loved to wear them while getting fucked in bed. However, some bulls liked to have them removed to avoid being spiked by one or both heels.
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

M
Amazing body. So hot. Definitely needs to be licked
moo
Always such a hot body, love that perfect ass waiting to be fucked!!!
I love high hers. Coz I’m sane height as my white cuckokd. And I always go for bodybuilder 6ft5. Do makes the whit man look even more inferior. My hubby. Has fetish for long nails. High heels. And huge fake tits. I made him pay my tits. And he f drives me around all morming. Spa salon nails. Shops. And he helps me chose what the black man likes. I torment him. Coz I have my naisk long and white. Tiny dress huge new tits. Tiny Drrss. Way too sexy to be his wife. I wnat all to see what out set up is. I make sours. I’m trophy wife. I do what I wavt. And. I wnat to show the black studs that I wavt to be fuckex hard that night. Avd it’s clear hubby cannot possibl. My ♠️ on my ankle. Confirms. Hubby drives us home. Often with a hot young blonde. And hubby watches his sexual fantasy dressed how I do. Getting fuvked all night orgasm after orgas. Black men fuvk u so well. Make us feel like a real woman. Powerful. Confident. Sexual. And prob explains why eives dress veeery sexy for them. If I was like that with a white man. I’d be spoke badly off. Trash. Buy wojne I’m witb a black man and woke totally get it ans say how sexy I look

Attachments

• IMG_9699.jpeg
    IMG_9699.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_2394.jpeg
    IMG_2394.jpeg
    233.1 KB · Views: 109
M

moo

I love high hers. Coz I’m sane height as my white cuckokd. And I always go for bodybuilder 6ft5. Do makes the whit man look even more inferior. My hubby. Has fetish for long nails. High heels. And huge fake tits. I made him pay my tits. And he f drives me around all morming. Spa salon nails. Shops. And he helps me chose what the black man likes. I torment him. Coz I have my naisk long and white. Tiny dress huge new tits. Tiny Drrss. Way too sexy to be his wife. I wnat all to see what out set up is. I make sours. I’m trophy wife. I do what I wavt. And. I wnat to show the black studs that I wavt to be fuckex hard that night. Avd it’s clear hubby cannot possibl. My ♠️ on my ankle. Confirms. Hubby drives us home. Often with a hot young blonde. And hubby watches his sexual fantasy dressed how I do. Getting fuvked all night orgasm after orgas. Black men fuvk u so well. Make us feel like a real woman. Powerful. Confident. Sexual. And prob explains why eives dress veeery sexy for them. If I was like that with a white man. I’d be spoke badly off. Trash. Buy wojne I’m witb a black man and woke totally get it ans say how sexy I look
Left is me. I’m 50 The one left is young

Last edited:
Back