Have You Ever Thought Of Leaving Your Husband For A BBC?

In all honesty just like any relationship, if your spouse or whomever you are with doesn’t please you sexually, why be with them? You may have *******, been with them for so long, or love them...leave. If the other party lets you have your cake and eat it too, they’re just plain desperate and have no self love.

I love my black men, and thankfully I’m not married and I would and still would stick to dating and marrying a black guy one day because at the end of the day I know I’m coming home to a black man who will be fucking me and giving me pleasure that I need and want.

I would never try steal anyone's wife. For me, it's all about have fun for that movement, and filling sexual nitch.. I see my service as an extension of marriages.. Something to you can live out your sexual fantasies, while keeping your "l do's". I believe a marriage is so much more than sex. You, and your husband have a bond, a friendship, a commitment, most all an understanding.. .. For the wifes they say that, "l would never leave husbands".. I agree totally.

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738View attachment 711739View attachment 711740View attachment 711741View attachment 711742View attachment 711743View attachment 711744View attachment 711745View attachment 711746View attachment 711747View attachment 711748View attachment 711749View attachment 711750View attachment 711751View attachment 711752View attachment 711753View attachment 711754View attachment 711755View attachment 711756View attachment 711757View attachment 711758View attachment 711759View attachment 711760View attachment 711761View attachment 711762View attachment 711763View attachment 711764

Do what makes you happy girl. If leaving him is what you want then do it! I personally think you should, considering how good you look with that dick

Reading some of these posts I think a lot of you believe cuckolding relationships are the majority of the interracial relationships and in my experience you are wrong. There are more married white women playing alone without their husbands knowledge, either because their husbands have lost interest or are too busy for them. I think if a woman is unfulfilled, not being shown the affection she needs and given what she is missing by someone else she will eventually want to leave her husband. In my experience a woman only stays in her current situation because of her ******* or she is worried what others will think.

Also i agree with GirlBoss, the statement that black men are not good husbands is totally ridiculous. Race has nothing to do with being a good husband, that would be like me saying all white men are cuckolds and have small dicks.

🤦🏾‍♂️ I'd have to break it down to any woman having those kind of ideas that I have no intentions on getting serious with her besides on sexual level.

This whole thing (fetish, lifestyle, kink) it's just recreational sex nothing more than that.
Stay with your husband baby I don't want anything outside of what we do in the bedroom

🤦🏾‍♂️ I'd have to break it down to any woman having those kind of ideas that I have no intentions on getting serious with her besides on sexual level.

This whole thing (fetish, lifestyle, kink) it's just recreational sex nothing more than that.
Stay with your husband baby I don't want anything outside of what we do in the bedroom
Nicely said. This way, everyone benefits, including the hubby. Thank you for sharing.

My wife did leave me for her long time FB who we both liked and she loved but she is back after a few months! Was hard on her and very disruptive to our families! She had dated him for a few years and spent most weekends with him! No one had any idea as she was/is a nurse and we told everyone she was doing volunteer work on weekends in a city 3 hours from us! She could stay for weeks with my permission and love! He would stay in touch and ask me about things he wanted to do. Great guy! She fell in love and lovingly told me she was moving in with him permanently. WOW. Our grown sons took it very hard and chastised her often, evidently! I was devastated. The problem was, he was MUCH younger! In fact, the same age as our oldest *******. She did love him and realized he wanted/needed ******* that she could not have as she was no longer fertile! She gave him up out of love and moved back home. We have worked through everything and are closer than ever. She is still dating and I still love it for her! No one ever knew she was a Hotwife as even when she was with him, we told everyone she met him while doing her volunteer work! A ring of truth since it is all voluntary! It has changed her and my approach to the guys she dates now and we are probably better and more aware of each other and our needs! Our story worked out for us but I can clearly see how things could change for other couples!

Well my point of view is different than most. Me and my ex had been with each other a few years before we planned to get married. we had a very open relationship. she could have any kind of lovers she wanted but she understood so would I. about a month before our planned wedding she informed me she was moving in with an ex lover (yes he was black but he could have been blue for all I cared), but gave me the line but don't worry I still love you and I will still marry you when its time. so I told her it was fine. the second she moved out I cancelled all the wedding plans and moved on. she didn't contact me the entire time she was gone. About 6 months later he called me to tell me I can have her back now he got her pregnant and was on his way out of town for a new job. she called me about a year after her ex left her to tell me she missed me and only wanted me. As it turned out she moved in with one of his buddies and after she has her baby the buddy got her pregnant too. I had to tell her that I moved on and was seeing some one. its been 10 year since then and she makes contact every few months and her and her ******* do come every summer to use my pool. I am just grateful she did it before we were married if it was after it would have killed me but I would have been alright. I see a lot of females who think the grass is greener on the other side of the fence and think they can jump back when ever its not all they thought it was. To this day I'm still not married and to be honest I never will marry. You females need to talk to your husbands if things still don't change leave him, but understand that once you leave don't think you can come back so easy.

Never, however we discussed many times the need to speak about anything regarding feeling this way. If I had thoughts or desires of leaving for another man we would talk. And if he felt similar then he. Would talk to me. I took a couple of lovers not just because of my Need but it also means my time is divided. We meet individually and sometimes as a group but my time is divided. Its nice to spend time with my guys outside the bedroom but it's essentially a fucking relationship so we are happy. I'd stop if it were a choice between the hubby and lifestyle.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Love how you know yourself one is pleasure the other a commitment

Right after my first sex experience with a very well endowed black guy who had a very huge cock and who knew how to use it well on me, and during the first few days we were together I suddenly started to think seriously of leaving my husband and running with this sexy strong stamina big cock handsome black guy.
My husband noticed that as I was all the time with the guy and he reminded me of my ******* who needed me and assured me that I can meet my black lover anytime I want and even travel to meet him anywhere in the world he is in or to go with him on vacation and he begged me not to leave him so I made up my mind to stay and not leave him but since then I have never had sex with my hubby but masturbate him when he is so horny and until now and after 15 years since my first sex encounter with my black bf I still want to meet that guy again and probably live with him if he allowed me to do so.
I am asking the ladies here, have you experienced such a feeling before and what was your decision and your husband's reaction.

View attachment 711738 View attachment 711739 View attachment 711740 View attachment 711741 View attachment 711742 View attachment 711743 View attachment 711744 View attachment 711745 View attachment 711746 View attachment 711747 View attachment 711748 View attachment 711749 View attachment 711750 View attachment 711751 View attachment 711752 View attachment 711753 View attachment 711754 View attachment 711755 View attachment 711756 View attachment 711757 View attachment 711758 View attachment 711759 View attachment 711760 View attachment 711761 View attachment 711762 View attachment 711763 View attachment 711764
Not sure what all the pics are for but no...I have never thought of leaving my husband for anyone.

My wife goes to Hedo with her bull and four other B/W couples for a week every February. Other times for a long weekend.
At first I wondered if she would ever leave and asked her if she would ever do so. She replied no, she misses me when she is away, even though my penis is inadequate. She said being with him is just about fun and sex.
When she returned last month from a week of being properly fucked by all the guys the first thing she did was ride my face while jerking me off.
I guess I’m lucky to have such a hot young wife who just only needs sex from other guys.
1584537977167.png

My wife goes to Hedo with her bull and four other B/W couples for a week every February. Other times for a long weekend.
At first I wondered if she would ever leave and asked her if she would ever do so. She replied no, she misses me when she is away, even though my penis is inadequate. She said being with him is just about fun and sex.
When she returned last month from a week of being properly fucked by all the guys the first thing she did was ride my face while jerking me off.
I guess I’m lucky to have such a hot young wife who just only needs sex from other guys.
View attachment 3220267
yes you are very lucky

Back