Have you ever fucked a racist?

Sexually he was very vanilla. “I only like this, this and this and I’m not trying anything else” (I didn’t know this before getting involved). The racial stuff was using slurs towards natives, blacks, Asians etc. you can probably assume right with the words being tossed around freely.

Sexually he was very vanilla. “I only like this, this and this and I’m not trying anything else” (I didn’t know this before getting involved). The racial stuff was using slurs towards natives, blacks, Asians etc. you can probably assume right with the words being tossed around freely.
I’ve been thinking of creating a blog about this that studies the phenomenology and psychology of sex kinks. One of my ideas is extrapolating on the Id and super ego

could be. There is racial tension anywhere, but it seems more prevalent in the US (outsiders perspective of course).
Yeah I think racially motivated sex in mostly white or asian cultures is more specific to a small niche of people but particularly the older generation

One of the craziest experiences of my life...

I hooked up with a biker couple a few times that had swastika tattoos all over their bodies....

They were real cool and we never had any political conversations...

they could be ex neo-nazis who never had the tats removed. Or it’s a closet kink for them that they keep discreet.

One of the craziest experiences of my life...

I hooked up with a biker couple a few times that had swastika tattoos all over their bodies....

They were real cool and we never had any political conversations...
Well usually most adherents to a political identity aren’t into political science and philosophy. They just are followers in a group. You know small minds talk about other people. Average minds talking about events. Great minds talk about ideas.

Back