Have you been heard in a hotel room?

Yeah, I have had that happen. Me and a wife I was playing with broke a head board in a hotel once and I scrammed once I checked out

Hell yes, am very loud at times (it turns hubby on to no end). Sometime around the middle of last year we were in our preferred hotel and about 45 minutes after we got going, the people in the next room knocked on our door, around 4:00pm, and asked if they could come in to watch. Hubby was all for it but I said no - I didn't want to ruin the really good fucking that my bull was giving me. We kept at it aggressively on and off for quite a while longer (about 1 and a half to 2 more hours with water/rest breaks) and did not quiet down at all - if anything I/we got louder, so I'm sure they enjoyed it the best they could listening through the wall. Hubby was the only one they saw (at the door) when they asked because my bull and I only barely slowed down at the time then got right back into a rhythm, so we spent a while out in the hallway talking after we were done and cleaned up (all three of us) so they could know that there was a very black man inside fucking me the whole time.

We were asked to leave a hotel about seven years ago - at check-out time - because we were still in the full throes of sex with a small group of very nice men. I was actually led out to the car through a side exit on a beautiful, sunshine day buck naked and still wreaking of sex. We received a letter a few days later at our home address from the hotel's general manager asking us never to return. So far, we haven't . . . But, one of those guys I still see to this day.

Sounds like you made quite the impression on the hotel LOL

Oh yes! I get kinda loud when the bbc is right. One night the police knocked on our door. Seems the elderly couple next door thought I was being tortured or something. Kinda embarrassing. My husband assured the officers that everything was fine.

Oh WOW!! I have not had police called at home for too much noise but I am definitely noisy when I'm with black men so I guess I have been lucky!! I have had complaints made in hotel for being too loud.

My fiancé Jess and I took a tall, imposing Senegalese guy back to our hotel room in London, England. He couldn't even speak English but He fucked Jess so expertly and so powerfully. She must have had at least twenty orgasms. And she's a screamer. The next morning we bumped into the couple next door and the middle-aged White woman smiled and said "Once you go Black you never go back." So presumably she had heard Jess screaming "I LOVE BLACK COCK!!" during the peak of every orgasm.

Yeah a hotel in Tennessee. Went down there on a work trip and there was quite a few fun black guys there as well. Closed out a bar and went back to my hotel room and ended up in a fuck fest for several hours. Was checking out the next day and was told next time I intended on throwing a party in my room I needed to keep the noise level down.

We got invited to a IR party just shortly after getting into the live style at a hotel . They had floor all to themselves to play but if you were going to stay you got your own room ,we ended up hooking up with a nice black guy (which later became my playmate) he asked us if we wanted to go back to his room to have some fun and we agreed . So after we all got to back to his room which was on the 3rd floor we proceeded to get to know one another and then he started to fuck me with his BBC and yes I am not very quiet when I cum and was yelling out "OH GOD YES , FUCK ME HARDER , YOUR MAKING ME CUM SO HARD " " GOD YOUR BLACK COCK IS SO DEEP IN MY WHITE PUSSY , TAKE IT TAKE IT " hubby later told me there were people walking down the hall and stopping by the door to listen and he also said there were a few ladies walking by and saying something along the lines of "sounds like she is having a great time ." And after we were down after fucking 3 times we walked out of his room with my looking well fucked and probably walked passed the people whom kept walking passed his door to keep getting an ear full .
Meet another BBC at a hotel and he was already there so we walked in the main door cuz thats the only way to the elevators and the 2 young men behind the front desk greeted us and asked us something and we said no that we were meeting someone in room 310 and they both looked at eachother knowing the the gentleman that just walked in about 15 mins befor us had paid for room 310 they just said ok . And I was wearing a spaghetti strap cami tank top no bra and a short almost mini jean skirt , so we went up to his room a we said our hellos and then I proceeded to have my pussy fucked off and on for 3 hours and dont know if there was anyone else in the rooms on either side of us or not . After we were done we had to walk back by the front desk my hair was a mess my nipples where sticking out further than normal and I didnt bother to make sure my skirt covered my ass the 2 young men behind the front desk looked at us and at me especially and said hope you have a nice night and thanks for coming . As they looked at me and smiled( I'm sure they were up stairs taking turns walking past the room)and I said sure did lots of time lost count and walked pasted the front desk with my ass somewhat showing and my swollen well fucked white pussy leaking cum down my inner thighs .

Back