Have you been heard in a hotel room?

I was with a couple and had her to scream as if someone was killing her, as I left the room a group of young guys and girls were giggling and smirking at me. One young man said you tore that ass up

The one that actually made me proud was when doggy style I was fucking her anally and she only screamed "Oh Jesus!!" over and over.....reminded me of the Dean's wife in ******* House when she started mooing!!!

Seems like a good place to confess.....if I can work it, I like to get the covers off and be in the act when housekeeping comes around....never a do not disturb sign...some of those reactions are priceless!!!

We were asked to leave a hotel about seven years ago - at check-out time - because we were still in the full throes of sex with a small group of very nice men. I was actually led out to the car through a side exit on a beautiful, sunshine day buck naked and still wreaking of sex. We received a letter a few days later at our home address from the hotel's general manager asking us never to return. So far, we haven't . . . But, one of those guys I still see to this day.

Last year we got together with a new guy... We were sitting around laughing and having a great time. Got a knock on the wall... We laughed and said the fucking hasnt even started yet.
We started playing around and I was getting quit loud the phone rang... Front desk (could you keep it down) .... Ok we will. About and hour later Got a knock on the door... Oops sorry we will keep it down... Check out time the 3 of us went down and the desk clerk said you guys enjoy your stay? Cause it sounded like you did....lol

Prior to actively doing the hotwife/cuckold thing my wife and I would have phone sex when she was on business trips. One trip she was staying at a older motel with outside doors to the room. I tried to talk her into masturbating for me but she said people were outside her room and she was worried they could hear. I talked her into it and she began to moan as she rubbed herself. I asked her what she wished she had right now, and she told me she wished she had a hard cock. I kept encouraging her and she was really getting into it. I finally told her that she wanted them to hear her. She moaned louder and said yes. I was stroking with her and told her to say fuck me on the phone. She did. I told her say it louder.... She did. I kept telling her to keep saying it louder...and she did until she was yelling it a finally came loudly. I shot my load and waited. She asked if I was happy now and that she was going to bed. I hung up the phone and tried to sleep.
When she got back from the trip I told her how much I enjoyed that call. I asked if after she hung up she went to bed. She looked at me and said no. I told her that I knew she kept going. She said nothing. I asked if the people outside her room heard her.....She said yes.

One of the times when I spent the night in a nice hotel room with a young lover he pounded me so
hard and long that the headboard of the bed was banging against the wall. I'm not sure which was
louder that or my moaning, groaning and crying out. Any way as we were leaving in the morning the
couple next to our room was also leaving. They were white and appeared to be middle aged. He had
a look of loathing and disgust on his face while she, on the other hand, looked envious and jealous.
I couldn't help my self but I whispered, with a big smile on my face, "eat your heart out".
m (2).JPG
Some times I can be so mean :D

Back