Has your wife cheated before?

Let's remember one thing, love is love, sex is sex, sex is not love, you need to ask yourself first if you feel comfortable with her cheating on you, then you need to ask yourself if you can accept that sex is sex.

There are women who need this adventure, to rekindle the fire inside them, we men hardly ever get bored of sex to the point of not being able to cum, we manage to cum for anything, some women don't, and that's why some cheat, because they think their husband doesn't will understand that, others cheat because that's her fetish.

You need to think about all this and then ask your wife if she loves you.

Love is the main thing, if she loves you, I, I speak for myself, would accept it!
There is a third option, when the wife is looking for a more suitable husband (not a man, but definitely a husband) and pays with sex for the prospect of becoming a wife, in her opinion, a more brilliant and successful man than her current husband. So it turns out that by cheating on her husband, she is looking not for sex, but for a more profitable arrangement of her life.

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes and it was emotional and sexual chaos... different feelings between passion and angry feeling

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
I think I'm in lust with you !

I can say more than two of my wife's co worker's one was a white guy. I can tell the stories if anyone wants to hear?

I had a feeling she had someone coming over to fuck her. So i set up a vido camera vhs thats how long ago lol.

I saw her topless moving things out of the bedroom and cleaning up the walk way in to the house. I knew something was up.

I can say more than two of my wife's co worker's one was a white guy. I can tell the stories if anyone wants to hear?

I had a feeling she had someone coming over to fuck her. So i set up a vido camera vhs thats how long ago lol.

I saw her topless moving things out of the bedroom and cleaning up the walk way in to the house. I knew something was up.
Have you told your wife about this?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
I don't consider cheating if bought want this. If a wife want to fuck a bbc she will do so why to cheat when bought can be ok with this. By letting her fucking a bbc and not cheating can solved more problems.

My wife cheated with her black boss.....long time ago.....I remember coming into the bathroom to talk to her one evening before she was going out and she was shaving her pussy (for him it turns out) and then she came and showed me what she was planning to wear for the evening out at her work party. All sexy outfit etc///gave me a twirl and asked me what I thought. I was like "Yeah...err...very nice" - my fucking suspicions going crazy. She headed out and I was beside myself...knew something was up. Found a make-up bag full of dirty panties I'd never seen her wearing...full of cum stains etc....guess she was coming home changing out of them and planned to wash them at some later date.

I was heartbroken and angry....but still smelt those dirty panties and wanked my little clit off.

......guess that's what a cuck does and why she went looking for black cock

My wife cheated with her black boss.....long time ago.....I remember coming into the bathroom to talk to her one evening before she was going out and she was shaving her pussy (for him it turns out) and then she came and showed me what she was planning to wear for the evening out at her work party. All sexy outfit etc///gave me a twirl and asked me what I thought. I was like "Yeah...err...very nice" - my fucking suspicions going crazy. She headed out and I was beside myself...knew something was up. Found a make-up bag full of dirty panties I'd never seen her wearing...full of cum stains etc....guess she was coming home changing out of them and planned to wash them at some later date.

I was heartbroken and angry....but still smelt those dirty panties and wanked my little clit off.

Isn't it obvious why she went to a black man? Even after you found out your wife was cheating, you started stroking that useless penis of yours LOL. So, did you tell your wife that you knew about this?

Bbc is Superior. Yount can't compete and you know it. That's why you wanked your shrimp dick🤣🤣🤣 #BNWO

She got home about 3am that night....i was in our bed pretending to sleep. She got in next to me.....no doubt full of his cum or at least she smelt like she'd been fucking, Her phone was going crazy - messaging each other while i was laying next to her.

Bet he knew too....that she was home in bed next to me....after he'd been dancing with her, kissing her and fucking her. While her cuckboy stayed at home.

Yes on many levels. Karen and I are swing partners, she's married to someone else. We've always said we should know about anything that happens before hand.

Three times she's been with guys that I only found out afterwards...which counters our agreement. She did tell me the following hours after or the morning after but violates what we say is our practice.

That being said, it was an overwhelming feeling of jealousy and betrayal but I couldn't help but be incredibly turned on by it, so much so, I've encouraged her to do it again.

She got home about 3am that night....i was in our bed pretending to *******. She got in next to me.....no doubt full of his cum or at least she smelt like she'd been fucking, Her phone was going crazy - messaging each other while i was laying next to her.

Bet he knew too....that she was home in bed next to me....after he'd been dancing with her, kissing her and fucking her. While her cuckboy stayed at home.
Since your wife was so relaxed, she didn't think you would react negatively anyway. So, did you tell your wife that you knew this?

Yes, i just posted somewhere else about the first time she did. Here it is.

Has anyone ever been on here and seen their wife posted by someone else? I have multiple times now but the first time was the biggest surprise. Watching them fuck me got me hard until i realized it was my wife! It was a video but in most of the shots her face wasnt in the shot except for a couple times a few seconds each, that's when i knew for sure it was her. I've put her on here a lot over the years but this wasn't me that did it. So i asked her about it and she didn't lie. She sent me a screen shot of this text message from that Christmas Eve when she "went to her sisters house" for Christmas eve til day after Christmas. Instead she went stayed with this guy that was her very first bull about 7 years ago. She still has a thing for him even today and she let's him have her whenever he needs a slut to empty his balls into.

Then i asked about who was filming them fuck?. She just smiled and asked, "i didn't think you were gonna notice that part haha, THAT was the best Christmas present EVER" and never told me. She hinted later that it "definitely wasn't another girl." My heart dropped and i asked, "he shared you? " cause at that point she was only with 1 guy at a time (that I knew about apparently. She looked at me and said "maybe..? Well ok, YES he did, but it was just him and RJ, i promise!"

RJ is my friend that i use to work with that was also a friend of her first bull. So while I was working with him from 2015-2021, he would tell me about all the white wives his friend would fuck then when he found out his friend was fucking my wife, he said dude if i woulda knew your wife was into black cock i would already fuckd the ******* outta your girl. I found out she was cheating on me almost a year later so Idk how many times they were taking turns on my wife while i was working or waiting at home. So when i found out, the next time i saw him at work i asked him if my wifes pussy was everything he imagined. He just smiled and said dude your girl is a fuckin slut. She be spreadin those sexy ass legs for black dick as soon as she know they into her.

So i thought my wife went 4 hours away to her sisters house but really she was 25 minutes away with him at a hotel. I didn't know to be hurt and jealous she kept it secret or turned on. Then i felt how tight my cage was cause i was so hard that my wife was cheating on me with black men. So i asked her are you cheating on me? She looked at me and said, "baby you're in that cage for a reason. It's not just a game anymore. That was the first time i "cheated" and I've definitely cheated A LOT since then cause the sex is so much better & harder this way. it's cute that your dick is really hard right now tho, now that you know" i almost came in my cage when she told me that.

Screenshot_20230929_211837_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211657_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211739_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211709_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211852_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212722_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_213343_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212631_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
when I met my future wife I knew she was cheating on her boyfriend, I was hoping that if I managed it, I could enjoy it just as much! I introduced her to swing, we started exchanging couples, but after the wedding, I discovered that this was not enough for her and, as a ******* addict, she is constantly looking for more and more new hobbies on the side, both with my friends, our acquaintances, and with strangers, right up to the clients of her office ! if a husband finds out about his wife's infidelities, he has only two options: either to accept and learn the charms of a cuckold, descending lower and lower along this spiral into a wormhole! or leave and never come back! Although I know many who left proudly raising their heads And a few months later they crawled on their knees and buried themselves in a vagina full of sperm, begging to be allowed to stay, agreeing to all the demands!
View attachment 6123375
I love the cheating aspect because I know I’m not man enough I would rather live with this joy because I too crave getting destroyed I want BBC’s just as much as my wife. The pro to this lifestyle is enjoying massive BBC’s

Back