Has your wife cheated before?

my wife had an emotional affair back in the 70s. unfortunately, i didn't know about it until 3 years ago. it was a co-worker she'd meet for breakfast before work.( that is all the info. she gave me). i never asked if it turned physical, or not.

i, also, remember one friday afternoon, she called me about 4:45pm & asked if i minded if she went out for a ******* with "some people" from work.

now, she worked in a, small, trucking terminal. there was only one other female working there, who was fucking the married mgr. so "some people" needed to be defined.

she got home about 9:00 & looked plenty sober to me. she sure didn't look like she was drinking for 4 hours. i asked her who attended & she gave me the same "just some people" from work. maybe she spent the evening in bed, i'll never know.

as much as she loved sucking dick, i can't believe she never did him in the car or at work.

she said it ended because they were developing feeling for each other.

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
If you tell the treats you could make someone’s deep dark cuckold fantasies come true and not hurt them unintentionally

My wife cheated with an ex boyfriend when we were dating after a couple years and I didn't find out about it until after we were married. It pissed me off when I found out but awakened something inside me that turned me on. I have since then had guys without her knowledge pick up on her when out and about and see if she bites. It actually has worked a few times. It's exciting to me to have a guy suceed with my help and give me all the details of what is transporting and her having no clue I know.

my wife had an emotional affair back in the 70s. unfortunately, i didn't know about it until 3 years ago. it was a co-worker she'd meet for breakfast before work.( that is all the info. she gave me). i never asked if it turned physical, or not.

i, also, remember one friday afternoon, she called me about 4:45pm & asked if i minded if she went out for a ******* with "some people" from work.

now, she worked in a, small, trucking terminal. there was only one other female working there, who was fucking the married mgr. so "some people" needed to be defined.

she got home about 9:00 & looked plenty sober to me. she sure didn't look like she was drinking for 4 hours. i asked her who attended & she gave me the same "just some people" from work. maybe she spent the evening in bed, i'll never know.

as much as she loved sucking dick, i can't believe she never did him in the car or at work.

she said it ended because they were developing feeling for each other.
Sounds like they were fucking and he ended it to me

I have only really cheated when I had a few to many 🍾🍸, So i try to stay away from 🥂 when on girls nights out or work functions now, as i get hyped and lovey and really horny , but thats just my friendly excitable nature, but guys take that as i want sex, so on all occasions i was relax and happy and basically got taken advantage of due to the lack of control of my body, and on those couple occasion's that i remembered being surrounded by a few guys and we all naked 🥰, ( hubz received video's and pic's during and after and they were sending from my phone) . I just can't 🍸 to much anymore as i go off really easy ( become huggy and touchy). Then next moment I wake up in hotel room or someone's apartment, so now on nights i check in with hubby, and leave tracking on so he stay in touch with me, or he see my phone 📱 moving, If i don't answer he comes to find me. lets just say he found me in some awkward positions. We do swing yes, but always together or with consent to play from each other.

Last edited:
I have only really cheated when I was really intoxicated, but i still consumed the drinks and apparently i get lovey , but thats just my friendly cuddley nature, but guys take that as i want sex , so on all occasions i was very intoxicated and basically got taken advantage of and on each occasion that i remembered several guys were taking turns on me, ( i have had video's and pic's sent after ) . I just can't ******* much and fall asleep really easy when alcohol is consumed, then I wake up in hotel or someone home with guys fucking the life out of my pussy and arse amd throat , so now on nights i check in with hubby, and leave tracking on so he stay in touch with me, or he see my phone 📱 moving, I don't answer he comes to find me. lets just say he find me in some awkward positions. I have got easily intoxicated as I got older. This only happen once when I was younger.
You sound like fun

I have only really cheated when I had a few to many 🍾🍸, So i try to stay away from 🥂 when on girls nights out or work functions now, as i get hyped and lovey and really horny , but thats just my friendly excitable nature, but guys take that as i want sex, so on all occasions i was relax and happy and basically got taken advantage of due to the lack of control of my body, and on those couple occasion's that i remembered being surrounded by a few guys and we all naked 🥰, ( hubz received video's and pic's during and after and they were sending from my phone) . I just can't 🍸 to much anymore as i go off really easy ( become huggy and touchy). Then next moment I wake up in hotel room or someone's apartment, so now on nights i check in with hubby, and leave tracking on so he stay in touch with me, or he see my phone 📱 moving, If i don't answer he comes to find me. lets just say he found me in some awkward positions. We do swing yes, but always together or with consent to play from each other.
A little red wine always seems to make things seem so easy, yes!

Your wife is a real Hotwife. You can't stop her from cheating on you. But you can share in this excitement by giving direction to it. How about finding your wife's next lover yourself?
No i cant stop her from cheating she needs attention and pleasure from different men. Yes i try to, her lover/bull and me plaaning next ocassion i can watch them. Tes ican try finding her a new one but she rather choose her self :)

Back