Has your wife cheated before?

She dated black guy before me and I found out she was fucking him for a year after we started dating. She also cheated twice with black friends and others who I don’t know. She would tell me eventually. not that I wouldn’t find out since other friends were around when she cheated. I would get mad all the time but realized she is going to do it anyway… Years later I said let’s have a three some. She said no and joking while having sex she said ok. I asked guy or girl she said guy I asked who? she told me to pick him. I got a bull told her he was coworker to hang out one night. They hit it off and wow was it amazing to see her like that and ever since I’m hooked and no longer consider it cheating.
Good Afternoon Queen and respect to your husband sameway. I am CaribbeanCockBullStrong and I'd love to get to know you and provide you with that amazing BBC Experience and show you why my name is CaribbeanCockBullStrong. I am located in Westchester NY and I am interested in meeting with you

I feel bad for the men who get hurt. I am a 3rd generation cheater. My Grandma cheated, my mom is a cheater and I was raised that its just sex. I have cheated on every boyfriend since I was in grade school. this is a pic of mom and me
Do you cheat exclusively with black guys ? Do you ever become emotionally connected with a side lover ?

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes I have caught her, and now she says never again, I do drop some hints but nothing new

I knew her before we were married, and she was seeing other guys. I knew I was one of the guys, and I liked her the most I believe.... she did choose me. So we lived together, and it did not stop her from her ... being her.
Sounds exactly like my wife and her sexual lifestyle before and after our marriage.

My wife cheated from start some 15 years ago. When i first caught her (with her second lover i leaned later) i was very angry at first, had a big fight. I the evening we had make up sex, was amazing all i thought about was her and him. ( saw photos they send to each other). She promised not to do it again but she did, and i confronted her about it.

She stopped seeing him but i was always suspiscous, was worse being lied to then cheated on. I read her phon in secret andknew she had lovers, long term mostly. I knew about most of them, but didnt confront her content reading messages in secret. She had a lover before we got our fist kid i know she met him after as well. But after the calmed down she had a period fo about 6-7 years she didnt cheat what i know about.

For about 2,5 hal yea ago she started again, i caught her early talking in the phone with him, a friend of ours. I noticed and she admitted she had cheated again. I demnaded to be apart of it she had to tell me evrything, get to watch now and then and she could meet him alone alse.

Now i get to watch she tells me stuff and he tells me stuff, i am saitisfied with that.
Your wife is a real Hotwife. You can't stop her from cheating on you. But you can share in this excitement by giving direction to it. How about finding your wife's next lover yourself?

Oh I get it. So your wife can only have sex with whoever she physically wants. What bothers you is that it turns into an emotional affair. So what kind of relationship do you have right now? Have you told your wife that the only cause of her discomfort is emotions, that she can only physically have sex with anyone she wants?
Yea mutual sex for spicing up a relationship can be fun for both, usually with an agrreement on whats allowed. The 1rst thing forgotten.
but if one person has feelings aka love, or you keep secrets with lover over your spouse. You crossed the line into cheating, before it gets that far they should say This is not for us, or goodby I no longer want to be together. Right up front but most want till it late damage done. *******, inlaws, spouse devistated and lawyers happy.
People if you play like an adult be an Adult!!

Many married men living in modern marriage are already happy. Wives already have sex with many men, but the husband is aware of it. But the dream of many married men who text me is to be cheated on by their wife. Many married men don't consider it cheating when their partner has sex with their knowledge. But what they really want is for their wives to have sex without their knowledge.

I would like to ask those who are living in modern marriage or other married men. Have you caught your wife cheating on you before? What did you feel?
Yes I caught her less than 3 years after our marriage. I knew then that I was not enough to please her. So I told her go and fuck who you want as long as I know and at some point I can watch. Within a week I was watching her ex fuck her in our home.

My wife has always been promiscuous and had many studs before me. She cannot be faithful. I found and still find her desirable because she is desired by strange men. When the Muslim black bull made her his property, I had to agree to my sterilisation to stay. Today, she is submissive and slave. Her bull decides whose slut she is. So no more cheating

After the first time a girlfriend cheated on me I got so anxious, depressed and jealous. I was in an emotional and psycholgical rollercoster that I never want to experience again. Become a cuckold was for me the peacemaking sollution. Oh yess: when a wife says "I need some space" or "I need some time for myself" or "I do not know where our relationship is going" mostly she is already interested in another guy, in love wit one or already cheating on you. This are "alarm-sentences"... The first time a girlfriend said to me that she "needed some space" it practically turned out that she needed some space in her vagina for another cock and semen then mine.... After a lot of emotional and psychological up and downs I ended up as happy cuckold that got also more space in my life to experiment and enjoy gaysex having lots of space in my ass for nice cocks and there semen.

I would love to see that also. Says shes had bwc when younger, I said could you take one size of Blackzilla she smiled little laugh never said. That led to her saying a big guy over I'll show you, that started sharing, The guy was supposedly hung, She laughed next day said he was 8.5 and thick, I recorded it. Then moved on to personals and got her set up with was bigger, I'record them a few had her hollering.

But mention bbc says oh I never have, But her pussy say yes, Don't think she wants me to know. I'll check media and show her what she can have. If not any send few.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230224_180802_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_180802_Gallery.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 895
  • Screenshot_20230224_180808_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230224_180808_Gallery.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 888
Wow, great thread, fantastic. My hotwife has permission or rather doesn’t need permission from me, she can fuck any black guy she wants anytime anywhere with no questions asked, including if when it breaks other plans she and I might have had. So, cheating isn’t part of our agreement. But we talk about creating scene such that her lover thinks she’s cheating on me, so she can be his cheating bbc crazed white wife. Ideas?

My wife has always been promiscuous and had many studs before me. She cannot be faithful. I found and still find her desirable because she is desired by strange men. When the Muslim black bull made her his property, I had to agree to my sterilisation to stay. Today, she is submissive and slave. Her bull decides whose slut she is. So no more cheating
My wife had been quite promiscuous before our marriage also, but I had read that women who had many lovers before marriage usually are more settled and less likely to cheat. Boy was that report wrong. She started cheating with a black boyfriend only a little more than a year after our marriage. Her promiscuity was still so great that she went to live with her black boyfriend where she had better sex.

Back