Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

Pre-covid when things were "normal" my husband and I went to a company picnic where we met co-workers and their families. Over the BBQ, beer and ******* one of his co-workers, a single young Black Male, and I hit it off quite well. We eventually split off from the crowd and found ourselves secluded and alone where we had a heavy make out session. Exchanging numbers we would contact each other and meet at his place or our home where we'd fuck for hours. He knew his way around a womans body and was an awesome lover. He continued to work with my husband who was totally ignorant of our fuck sessions. I met his room mate too who added excitement to our get togethers.

Although I would have enjoyed watching my friends fuck my wife she never would because they were married and she was friendly with their wives. That said, my married friends weren’t bashful about telling me how much they wanted to see her huge knockers bouncing as she rode them.

i have to clarify my two posts in this thread.

in 1968, or so, i gave my wife a hall pass to fuck my best friend who was one of my USAF buddies.

i never knew until 3 years ago that they never got together.

i'm going to delete my other posts.

Reactions: wit
My best friend briefly dated her before we got together.
so it’s kind of hot that they have this body language and chemistry almost 20 years later.
I know I’m odd but I kind of like the fact that they have shared that physical relationship.
you can never hide that sort of connection.
I wonder if they ever remember?
whenever we meet up - he kisses her on the cheek and hugs her for a couple of seconds longer than seems normal.
it’s kind of hot watching that as I wonder if she’s reminded of a time when she was lay on her back, panting in ******* as he Shot his warm load deep inside her.....

She can never ever deny it or hide from the fact that he has dominated her in that way and there was a time in the past where he had his way with her and filled her with his seed whilst she happily accepted.

There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic.

on more than one occasion I have masturbated whilst imagining them together.
There’s a certain psychology there which I find both infuriating but also quite erotic." it is a cuckold feeling, savor it.

Pre-covid when things were "normal" my husband and I went to a company picnic where we met co-workers and their families. Over the BBQ, beer and ******* one of his co-workers, a single young Black Male, and I hit it off quite well. We eventually split off from the crowd and found ourselves secluded and alone where we had a heavy make out session. Exchanging numbers we would contact each other and meet at his place or our home where we'd fuck for hours. He knew his way around a womans body and was an awesome lover. He continued to work with my husband who was totally ignorant of our fuck sessions. I met his room mate too who added excitement to our get togethers.
He love dominating a coworkers wife? Know how much bigger and better in bed you found him?

He love dominating a coworkers wife? Know how much bigger and better in bed you found him?
He would always tell me how friendly and cordial he would be to my husbands face at work but behind his back he and his young friends were laughing at him for being a clue less, emasculated wimp. They all knew their Black Dicks were much better equiped to satisfy me and any other white women out there, that's why we willingly and eagerly took Blacks into our beds.

He would always tell me how friendly and cordial he would be to my husbands face at work but behind his back he and his young friends were laughing at him for being a clue less, emasculated wimp. They all knew their Black Dicks were much better equiped to satisfy me and any other white women out there, that's why we willingly and eagerly took Blacks into our beds.
I've been there. My coworker would tell his friends at our work he was pounding my Allie and I would get smirks and whispers when i was nearby. Really didn't bother me too much as I was not ashamed to be cuckolded. Still am not.

Last edited:
Back