Has your best friend ever fucked your wife...

This is an excerpt from our post; Our story so far. Dated July 19th 2019...........

I had fantasized for several years about Mrs J being fucked by a BBC, but had never told her. I then met about two and a half years ago a black guy who was into classic cars like myself. We became friends and he introduced me to A ,a good friend of his. Me and A became very good friends, the other guy got a bit jealous , we had a row and he is no longer a friend. Me and A started hanging out together, over the pub and at car shows , and then he met Mrs J. They got on well and after a few weeks I could tell she fancied A . One night we were over the pub, Mrs J sitting next to A , me on the other side of the table, we were all laughing and Mrs J and A's faces were very close. So I said "Why don't you two kiss" They laughed and Mrs J blushed. I then said "I mean it". A then kissed her as she looked straight at me. When I smiled at her she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. I went to the "MENS" and bought a couple of packets of condoms. As this would be her first time with another man since we got married, we all decided that until A had a STD test we would use condoms. Out of respect for A we also had tests. That night he fucked her for the first time. As she was shaking with nerves, I left them alone for a while and then watched from the bedroom door. When they had cum, she called me in and asked if I was alright. I just looked down at my hard on and we all laughed. She has been seeing him for eight months now, and since the test results came back clean, he has always fucked her bareback. So I didn't have to convince her, just let her know that I was Ok with her having a relationship with A. After 6 months he moved to America to get married, but we still meet up when he returns to London. He has had a 4 some with Mrs J, Steve ( her present lover) and myself.
Great story

Did that with a buddies wife when I was in the military. He got sent on a 6 months deployment, I stayed back because I was getting out soon. I basically moved into their house with her and was in that ass every night the entire time he was gone.
Hell I even went with her to pick him up from the base when he got back..🤣🤣🤣
He never suspect anything?

Yes he knows, about all of them :) zeker leuk!
We always tell about it afterwards otherwise it is called cheating. Sex should be spontaneous. If the attraction is there you should act like it. Married or otherwise should not matter. Sex is not the same as love. Sex is the irresistible attraction between two(or more) people you have to act on. Love is the when you can be yourself around another person who will not judge you and love you no matter what. It is hard to find. Luckely we found it.

Actually my best friend at the time had dated my wife before I dated her. And like guys talk he had told me she was a very easy piece of ass and liked to fuck. They broke up, I started going out with and fucking her. We got married, the same friend was my best may and within 1 year of getting married he was fucking her again. I was married to her 10 years and he managed on and off over the years to stop by when I wasn't there to fuck her. She had always really liked fucking him. One time him and me had been to a titty bar and was *******. We went to my house and I went to the bathroom, and by the time I cane out they were fucking on the livingroom floor. When he got done I got sloppy seconds.
Thats what friends are for right? Do they still see eachother? Have not got the pleasure to catch my wife on the spot. Would love that.

It's a huge favor ours. I'm currently talking to a blk friend from when I played little league right now. I'll show anyone the conversion, I'll post it on here. But I finally told him I knew it was him on aff all along and he has a huge bbc and he wants to fuck her and cuck me

Attachments

• received_422495489136030.jpeg
    received_422495489136030.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 295
It's a huge favor ours. I'm currently talking to a blk friend from when I played little league right now. I'll show anyone the conversion, I'll post it on here. But I finally told him I knew it was him on aff all along and he has a huge bbc and he wants to fuck her and cuck me
Update he It is now unknown bull and my master and I must call him sir and I had to put on my cockage because he demanded it and told me that I would never see my wife's pussy again which I'm OK but it's because I want to be that contact listens and services is master and it is Mrs. Like a good boy the you're a good boy that can't get a little white pathetict Penis here is a conversation with me and my master now were you talking to be a good boy and put on a cake show him and so I sent him the picture and there is the pictures that I sent was the conversation we had so and that was true

Attachments

• IMG-20211113-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20211113-WA0003.jpeg
    357.5 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG-20211113-WA0001.jpeg
    IMG-20211113-WA0001.jpeg
    589 KB · Views: 125
  • Screenshot_20211113-111232_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-111232_Chrome.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Screenshot_20211113-111240_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-111240_Chrome.jpg