Going public with being a hot wife/cuckold couple

Wow crazy don't mean to judge. Love the lifestyle. My man is a MAN. Great man to my *******, to me, and makes damn good love to me. The bulls are fun his choice for BBC lifestyle and I can live without. Hubby has a big cock but so much more than that. Again I can't do this without my man and my man is my best friend lover and husband. If I went that way no sense in even being married. Sorry for some that feel is hot but Damn. I know I might get hated on for this but feel so bad for the men that get disrespected or weird that they get off to it. My hubby all alpha and the bulls all get along respect and have good times. They know thier limits. Cheers and sorry. Like hubby as said everyone has thier freak.

Last edited:
My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
I would love to be with a couple who does though

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...

PM me if you like.

Wow crazy don't mean to judge. Love the lifestyle. My man is a MAN. Great man to my *******, to me, and makes damn good love to me. The bulls are fun his choice for BBC lifestyle and I can live without. Hubby has a big cock but so much more than that. Again I can't do this without my man and my man is my best friend lover and husband. If I went that way no sense in even being married. Sorry for some that feel is hot but Damn. I know I might get hated on for this but feel so bad for the men that get disrespected or weird that they get off to it. My hubby all alpha and the bulls all get along respect and have good times. They know thier limits. Cheers and sorry. Like hubby as said everyone has thier freak.
Is so refreshing to hear from a wife that lives this with her husband not against him. Thank you.

Don't worry boy ...
It's sexual desire ...
Humble men and women will be always with you ...

I suggest any women that isn't afraid of the judgement go public
strength confidence GIF

Is so refreshing to hear from a wife that lives this with her husband not against him. Thankyou

Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
Currently our Hotwife/cuckold relationship is almost completly public. my wife is ok with it, but for me is a complex thing. Almost everybody in my neigborhood knows what we are, and a lot of our neigbours had sex with my wife. They despise me. But in a way this fact has consolidated what I am and has made me accept it. my friends are another cuckolds.

Currently our Hotwife/cuckold relationship is almost completly public. my wife is ok with it, but for me is a complex thing. Almost everybody in my neigborhood knows what we are, and a lot of our neigbours had sex with my wife. They despise me. But in a way this fact has consolidated what I am and has made me accept it. my friends are another cuckolds.
do you mean your wife goes out in bar or restaurants with her lovers ?

I wouldn't say we are going public as in, announcing it to the world, but we do go out in public with other guys. We have a few regular spots that we will meet guys at so a lot of the servers have seen us multiple times in there having drinks with various other men. We are not obvious about it necessarily but it wouldn't be hard to put it together if you were paying attention. A couple, meeting a black single man, add in if you knew what QOS was and saw her anklet or necklace etc :qos:;)

Why would you uproot your entire lives for this! Crazy crazy! You have lost touch, the lifestyle controls you now.

Back