Going public with being a hot wife/cuckold couple

We stopped giving a fuck and went open about it 2 years ago. We're both first generation Mexican and grew up with very conservative religious values so we figured it was best to hide it. Family figured it out after 5 years of being lowkey about it, but we were also tired of hiding.

It's been great these last 2 years being open to all new friends, and family is even coming around.

Before they expressed and felt our "hedonism" -as they call it- was going to prevent us from putting our young children first, and turn us into monsters, but my ******* are very much loved and nurtured and well taken care of and we're hard workers and get things done. It's apparent to them now that their judgements are and have been incorrect so they just don't bring it up and they now no longer shun us despite their church telling them to.

My sisters and my husband's sisters all came around and said, "Why did we ever stop talking to you guys? You guys are awesome!"

Honesty is the best policy for us. way more kinky too.

Do you go on dates with your wife and her lovers? I would love for my wife and I to be wearing our wedding rings, maybe even we could hold hands, while she was dressed like a total slut and fawning all over her black lover and kissing him and ignoring me entirely. Basically, I’d love for people to see that I was a cuckold and that she was a bbc slut and wanted her black lovers more than she wanted her husband
Before my wife and I divorced so she could marry my young black bisexual buddy, the three of us would occasionally dine at out-of-town upmarket restaurants.

My wife and I would invariably wear our gold wedding bands and when my perpetually horny buddy made smouldering bedroom-eyes at my wife and followed up by kissing her on the mouth, it caused many eyebrows to be raised and whisperings at adjacent tables, but also some openly envious looks at me from as many men as women, more than a few of the latter blatantly eyeing my buddy’s high-placed superbly-contoured classically Afro-American and obviously well-sexercised bum before he sat down and again when he stood up.

To top it off, my buddy stands 6’5” and has medium-athletic beautifully lithe body and a hang-free but proudly upright way of walking. He has a wonderfully rhythmic and sexily-supple way of dancing, such that whenever he took to the restaurant dance-floor with my wife all eyes (including mine) were fixed on him, even more intently and admiringly when my wife grew a baby-bump which my buddy would openly and smilingly caress in public after he impregnated her while she and I were still married.

The looks I got from other diners at the restaurant ranged between admiration, envy and pity and sometimes a combination of all three. It was the occasional look of cock-withering contempt (most often from other husbands) that got to me.

But here I am, still publicly parading my beautiful buddy as my ex’s second husband and my own versatile lover and loving every minute of it.

Last edited:
Back