Going public with being a hot wife/cuckold couple

If we moved away I think we would be more open about her being a hotwife and me a bi cuck. I think it would hight Ed the humiliation and the fun. But where we live now they are closed minded small community

Wow hun that was absolutely amazing to read!

So glad you experienced that, its an amazing advert for more people to have live-in bulls. Hopefully more couples decide to do this, your description would certainly convince me hehe!
Yes it was very erotic. My small cock stirred.

Yes. I've been to the restaurants where she has had dates with other guys. Infact we were there for our Anniversary so they brought us dessert with Happy Anniversary. So I am sure the waitresses were really scratching their heads.
Do you go on dates with your wife and her lovers? I would love for my wife and I to be wearing our wedding rings, maybe even we could hold hands, while she was dressed like a total slut and fawning all over her black lover and kissing him and ignoring me entirely. Basically, I’d love for people to see that I was a cuckold and that she was a bbc slut and wanted her black lovers more than she wanted her husband

Do you go on dates with your wife and her lovers? I would love for my wife and I to be wearing our wedding rings, maybe even we could hold hands, while she was dressed like a total slut and fawning all over her black lover and kissing him and ignoring me entirely. Basically, I’d love for people to see that I was a cuckold and that she was a bbc slut and wanted her black lovers more than she wanted her husband
Yes and no. Yes when we are out of our home town since it's a small city. When out of town Yes yes Yes. I've done a vacation with hubby and bf I know j have made woman jealous and others lol bitch or slut. I can do without because hubby is amazing. Yet it's alot of fun

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
I would be discreet about being a cuck couple.

We have a room above the garage and thought about asking her boyfriend to move in there if he wanted...how did the live in situation work out for you guys? I'm not sure we would advertise who he was to the neighbors...but I guess they might pick up on it eventually?
Its a centuries old tradition that the lodger fucks their landlady so nothing new there. And what better excuse than these tough economic times to “have to” take in a lodger to help with the bills. 😉

The constant question. She dates in and around our city (Boston) and tries to keep the PDA in check. But a business contact of mine actually ran into her and they had a hello/exchange but he never brought it up to me specifically. He kinda had a little smirk this summer when we saw each other.
I wish we could be public about it all, but its a tough call. Hard to take that back
You could always have said “Hey, [wife’s name] said she and [BBC’s name] ran into you the other day at [place]” and see how he reacts

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
Curious as to what state/city you are moving from and the city/state you are moving to and what has the outcome of the move produces

Back