Going public with being a hot wife/cuckold couple

She needs a black boyfriend at your new location
We have been looking, but no luck yet. She continues to see the boyfriend. We were back in Atlanta over Thanksgiving and met her boyfriend for dinner. The waiter saw her come in with me but then watched as she left with her boyfriend. They were going back to his place to fuck for a few hours while I watched football at the restaurant alone. The waiter looked at me funny when she left with him and I just shrugged my shoulders. You cucks know the feeling...both humiliated and turned on at the same time.

She wants all three of us to go away for a weekend vacation together...she wants to be very public about being with both of us. Any tips on if that is a good idea or not?

Here is a recent picture of them...I took the pic with one hand and my dick was in my other hand, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_4211.PNG
    IMG_4211.PNG
    10.4 MB · Views: 155
We have been looking, but no luck yet. She continues to see the boyfriend. We were back in Atlanta over Thanksgiving and met her boyfriend for dinner. The waiter saw her come in with me but then watched as she left with her boyfriend. They were going back to his place to fuck for a few hours while I watched football at the restaurant alone. The waiter looked at me funny when she left with him and I just shrugged my shoulders. You cucks know the feeling...both humiliated and turned on at the same time.

She wants all three of us to go away for a weekend vacation together...she wants to be very public about being with both of us. Any tips on if that is a good idea or not?

Here is a recent picture of them...I took the pic with one hand and my dick was in my other hand, lol.
Very nice

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
Yes embrace it

Going Public is one of things that turns me on in the moment, but looses its luster when it becomes closer to being true. I’m all for being open with others in the community, but I don’t know that I would ever put this lifestyle out for all to see. I don’t think you can truly estimate the ramifications to all parts of your life. You may be limiting career opportunities, and even your family options without realizing it. MABYE I’m wrong, but I’ve always worried about that.

I’m not brave enough to “go public” at home. Would be awkward with family, and probably get me fired from working for the school system. But I love to go public when we’re travelling!
Love when you come around and post!! I think it is so hot that you are public about it when traveling. What is your favorite way to be public about it when traveling?

Love when you come around and post!! I think it is so hot that you are public about it when traveling. What is your favorite way to be public about it when traveling?
I like to dress in something skimpy, and meet my date at a low key bar, like in the hotel or somewhere that’s not so busy that we get lost in the crowd. We’ll walk in, arm in arm and then up to the bar or table where my date is waiting, and my husband will give me a little spin in front of him and then sort of hand me over. I’ll sit next to him and then my husband will sit on the other side or if it’s packed bar, will sort of stand aside. It’s exciting when people notice, because it’s pretty obvious what is happening. When we leave, I like to walk down the street in the middle of them arm in arm with each and take in all the looks I get…

I like to dress in something skimpy, and meet my date at a low key bar, like in the hotel or somewhere that’s not so busy that we get lost in the crowd. We’ll walk in, arm in arm and then up to the bar or table where my date is waiting, and my husband will give me a little spin in front of him and then sort of hand me over. I’ll sit next to him and then my husband will sit on the other side or if it’s packed bar, will sort of stand aside. It’s exciting when people notice, because it’s pretty obvious what is happening. When we leave, I like to walk down the street in the middle of them arm in arm with each and take in all the looks I get…
What an erotic wife you are!! Absolutely LOVE your experiences!!

My wife and I are moving out of state and away from friends and family. We have discussed that in our new city, we would be more open and public about our hot wife / cuckold dynamic. For a variety of reasons, we kept it pretty quiet in our hometown. Does anyone have experience with "going public" or being more open with regard to your hot wife / cuckold relationship? Has it been an issue in your neighborhood or have you had difficulty making new friends? I am trying to decide if this is a good idea...
It's your life....fuck what others think!

Yes. I've been to the restaurants where she has had dates with other guys. Infact we were there for our Anniversary so they brought us dessert with Happy Anniversary. So I am sure the waitresses were really scratching their heads.
I'm local and I'd love to take care of your wife out for dinner to this restaurant. And then come back and fill her up with baby batter.

Sooner or later it becomes common knowledge. There will be some friends/neighbors who’ll shun you, but by and large most people understand and are cool with it.

Back