Girth - why is it so important?

I already know I will either be ignored or given grief on this one. How many ladies on here have better than average control of their pussy muscles. Yes pussy does have muscles. Some ladies have no control over them. They are the ones that are loose after a good fuck. Some are average and tighten back up after 30 minutes. Some ladies take the time to exercise those muscles. a few they can control those muscles to the point where they can tighten virgin tight again. A lady from my youth could pop ping pong balls the length of the bed. Now at over 60 it’s across the room with ease. This lady likes girth.
I used to have good muscle control, hell still when I'm cumming hard I can clamp down like my life depended on it. But overall, my pussy is destroyed. And its from all that big thick cock. So unless you are packing don't expect much. I kinda like it that way tho, big bucket of a cunt, never does shut anymore. Like I told this dude I met at a bar one morning after, If you wanted it tight, you shoulda brought a bigger dick!

Because a thick cock makes my wife cum hard

And seeing her pussy stretched open and left gaped makes me cum uncontrollably

Lastly fucking her pussy after she’s been stretched makes me feel like she’s been truly used. It’s probably one of my favorite feelings when fucking her.

I used to have good muscle control, hell still when I'm cumming hard I can clamp down like my life depended on it. But overall, my pussy is destroyed. And its from all that big thick cock. So unless you are packing don't expect much. I kinda like it that way tho, big bucket of a cunt, never does shut anymore. Like I told this dude I met at a bar one morning after, If you wanted it tight, you shoulda brought a bigger dick!
That’s very intimidating to a guy like me!

I LOVE a girthy cock. My pussy isn't real deep so if I have someone jackhammering me it kinda hurts after awhile. Now with girth, you can't be too big, destroy those pussy walls!!!!!! I have some wrinkles and stretch marks on my pussy that is from a couple particular guys....oh how I love it if you can stretch my pussy enough to make it gape for days and leave a permanent reminder of the destruction! I would be so happy if someone had a girthy enough cock to leave my pussy the size of a garbage can permanently...dreams!
Id love yo meet those particular guys😍

I already know I will either be ignored or given grief on this one. How many ladies on here have better than average control of their pussy muscles. Yes pussy does have muscles. Some ladies have no control over them. They are the ones that are loose after a good fuck. Some are average and tighten back up after 30 minutes. Some ladies take the time to exercise those muscles. a few they can control those muscles to the point where they can tighten virgin tight again. A lady from my youth could pop ping pong balls the length of the bed. Now at over 60 it’s across the room with ease. This lady likes girth.
Did you seriously just mansplain pelvic floor muscles to a thread full of women 🤦🏻‍♀️

My wife went through 3 stages of preference , firstly she thought length was her main preference, then she had a guy named Paul who was 8+ but his cock tapered to very thick base and she loved the stretch , especially hours later when she still felt tender. Then she had a Bbc ( Donny) that t was 9 ish and thick all the way down . Afterwards she told me that she actually felt empty when he left!! So inevitably she seeks guys of this stature now .
Yeah, tell me about it. My young black bisexual buddy who has been fucking my wife (now my ex) for 7 years since he turned nineteen, has an achingly enviable perfect combination of the two types of cocks your wife so loves. It's so unfair, but I make very sure I get my own back on her when my buddy and I top each other.

🤦🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️why do yall come on here and ask these questions lol. Dude, at the end of the day you got what you got. Some got length, some got girth, some got both. Oh well make it work! I'm not too blessed in the girth department, but it has not stopped me from making the women cum. The wife I'm fucking now CRAVES my lack of girth dick lol. As in life some of us got to put in a bit more work than others. And sex is more fun when you putting in that work anyway👌🏿. Sex is form of art, like dancing, rhythm, chemistry etc. Not a contest of inches. Some dudes got Ferraris and don't know how drive them😉👊🏿. Good luck fellas!

Back