Girth - why is it so important?

Because as my ex-wife once told me, if we are going to do this, and this is for her, she wants the opposite kind of man from me as her sexual lover physically built and with a large hung cock that will fuck the ******* out of her and she wants it to be big enough to stretch her pussy to fit his larger size but also she told me larger cocks feel better when they cum inside her pussy and she really needs to find the right lover for the job because she feels weird telling me this and doesn;t want to hurt me but she really needs her pussy fucked soon and wants his big cock to cum inside right now for some reason and shes might want it from him a lot if she likes him and he likes her and I need to be fine with that because thats what she needs from this if we are going to do it, a large hung black cock attached to an attractive black male to fuck her pussy and cum inside her whenever they decide to be together since this is for her, not me and she will decide when and where. Those were the rules. Which I accepted with her agreeing to let me watch often so long as i didnt get in the way and interrupt them and she also wanted me to see him naked around the house and her a lot in the beginning to get us all used to each other and so that I could see and get used to seeing another man in our house with a fitter bigger body and large cock requested by us but taking over my role for her pleasure and get just be more comfortable and used to seeing why he is there and seeing him and her be intimate and develop a relationship with them and with us all we can accept. She also wanted me to see them have sex together and participate physically to also witness feel and taste them both together and him apart so I knew and touched her alpha male lover we invited into service her and know experience the difference between his build and cock compared to my smaller cock and more flabby physique and understand why she loves him sexually more than she does me

Back