Please login or become a member to view

Very nice definitely bigger than hubby!

Long and thin just slips in, Short and thick does the trick.
A thicker girth pulls against my clit and G spot with every thrust and withdrawal,giving more sensation making me orgasm more ,than a thin cock that might go deeper but does not cause the sexual feeling as the thicker cock does .

Last edited:
Girth rules for sure. I get messages from guys "Hit me up I'm 9 inches etc" then they turn out to be skinny as a pencil lol.

I'll take a super thick 6 inches anyday
Yep, agree all the way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - a long and skinny dick is a small dick, a short fat dick is a big dick just based on the interaction with a vagina. Gspot stimulation is far more pleasurable and sought after than a needle dick poking your cervix.

Long is certainly good, if it's thick as well. But average long or even short (7in) is fine if the cock is a nice fat one that pushes my pussy lips wide apart.

I like long and thick too...but definitely girth over length. Too deep just hurts in some positions. Missionary or cowgirl all day with a long cock, but doggy...gets dangerous
Oh Katy, it can be dangerous but one with real size, length and thick doggie. Whew! Adonis did me doggie several times and it was all I could do to not pass out I was cumming so hard,

Back