Girth - why is it so important?

(Un)fortunately that chart is pure fiction. Would be interesting to read real Women's opinions about the subject matter given those categories (from "not satisfying" to "ideal") and their real size preference for both girth and length. Also there might be different preferences for a regular partner's size and a ONS's. ;)
It would be interesting to participate in such a survey. After all, you'd have to try every combination to know for sure, right?

the reason girth is so important and much more important than length is because girth is what actually fills u up. The g-spot is only around 2.5 to 3" inside a woman at the roof wall so what does that say about length . If you want to work that g-spot you better have some girth!!!!! :)

the reason girth is so important and much more important than length is because girth is what actually fills u up. The g-spot is only around 2.5 to 3" inside a woman at the roof wall so what does that say about length . If you want to work that g-spot you better have some girth!!!!! :)
Please login or become a member to view

that's what I'm talking about!!!!

Girth ! Is the key from my point of view. Men put so much importance on the length. Not saying a nine inches is not nice but you can get off on a single finger. Because if it's yours you know exactly where and how to use it. If it's your lovers may he also do it well. Girth is so important because if you have it you'll be rubbing the right spot every time. The worst sex i ever had was with what i call pencil dick guys. They range in all lengths but have one common factor. They are too often about as big around as a common pencil. They come in all colors . What they don't always do is get you off. They can if they manage to get in the right spot but too often they leave the job undone. Girth is why i like a good double up. Two at once will get you there every time. It's ok with a guy and a dildo or vibrator, it's terrific ! with two guys who know how to do it. I say that because at the first attempt most guys need some time and understanding from the female and the other guy until they get the stroke length and speed right.
Consider this, I've had other females complain about cervical pain from a really long cock pounding them. The maximum depth of the average vagina is about 7 1/2 inches. A longer cock can be painful unless the owner takes a shorter stroke.
The best sex i ever had with a black man was a just over fifty guy with a fat 5 1/2 inch cock. It looked like half of a beer bottle with a big head. He used a cock ring and we were at it like two teens for hours. He got off five times i think because after the first three i was so wet i could only feel it throbbing the last two times so there may have been no cum. I lost count after four it was so good it had to be two to his one or more. I never had a lover of any color who exceeded that old guy. Affectionately i call him that you see i had just turned twenty six not quite half his age that night.

Nailed it!

Long and thin just slips in, Short and thick does the trick.
A thicker girth pulls against my clit and G spot with every thrust and withdrawal,giving more sensation making me orgasm more ,than a thin cock that might go deeper but does not cause the sexual feeling as the thicker cock does .
good explanation

The thicker the better..!

Back