Girth - why is it so important?

6.5 in lenght
6 inch in girth
Is this ok?
View attachment 4619826
Yes it looks beautiful the girth is good as girth strokes my vagina in all the right places hitting my G spot hitting my clit with every inward thrust both these give me multiple orgasms.
Until you have experienced a penis with a thick girth you have not had fulfilment, I had never experienced a vaginal orgasm until I experienced my first black penis with a thick girth .
Which goes back to only experiencing a small white penis before I experienced my first bbc which was both thicker and longer than any white penis I had before.
We have met a black guy while in a local bar , long story short , we finished at his flat and he and I clicked and went to his bedroom, where he and I undressed when I looked at his penis god it was massive about 11 inches in length but it was the girth that took my breath away, when after some fore play he was really hard and ready to penetrate my vagina he spent time just working his thick cock head in circles stretching my vaginal entrance gradually getting his cock into me . Once he had penetrated me I had never felt so full and just had orgasm after orgasm with every movement .
He fucked me slowly . I had never experienced such sexual feelings as I got from his cock.

Last edited:
Girth is important. I have strong pussy muscles. An extremely thick cock hits the clit and the g spot. I love the stretch finally. I can lay back and not have to clamp down with my pussy muscles and enjoy the fullness. If it thick and long, i can have everything stimulated, clit, g spot, and fournex. that makes a mind blowing orgasm.

The walls of the pussy contains a lot of nerves. Having a huge BBC in girth you can excite that walls of the pussy a lot.

Even the COSMO girl loves the RED zone where only BBC can "deliver".

View attachment 4718080
(Un)fortunately that chart is pure fiction. Would be interesting to read real Women's opinions about the subject matter given those categories (from "not satisfying" to "ideal") and their real size preference for both girth and length. Also there might be different preferences for a regular partner's size and a ONS's. ;)

(Un)fortunately that chart is pure fiction. Would be interesting to read real Women's opinions about the subject matter given those categories (from "not satisfying" to "ideal") and their real size preference for both girth and length. Also there might be different preferences for a regular partner's size and a ONS's. ;)
I've seen many charts, and most end up with a similar zone.

The scientific Journal Personality and Individual Differences has recently published research on the average penis lengths of men around the world, and according to the study, the men of the Republic of Congo are the biggest in the world at an average penis length of 7.1 inches.

The study ranked 113 nationalities. British men were ranked 78th out of 113 with an average length of 5.5 inches, and Americans were behind the Brits (and the Canadians, Spaniards, French, Australians and Russians) at 5.1 inches.

By continent, African men were found to have the largest penises, while north-east Asians are the smallest.

Bigger the girth the better the gape! The thick hung bbc are very sought after for their cock size. A loose cunt should be s status symbol for birtches, because nothing but the biggest and thickest bbc made her that way!

I've seen many charts, and most end up with a similar zone.

(...)
Those charts are based on what? - Most of the things you find or read are either not scientific or badly done. AFAiK a relatable study on Women's preferences for penis sizes that focuses on penetrative pleasure does not exist. So all the wisdom we have about the subject matter is only estimated or guessed. :( For now we'll have to live with that. ;)

Back