Girl explains how she made guys quicker

jimbobin

Male
From
UK

Girl explains how she made guys quicker​

I saw this on Reddit and recognised the steps that was used on me with an old ex-gf. She did pretty much exactly these steps and it worked in getting me to cum quicker. Maybe this guide with help some of the ladies to take better control over their hubbys, and could be a useful guide for FLR and cuckold couples.
renderTimingPixel.png

This was posted in r/prematurestories but was later deleted.

(I copied and pasted the text so the formatting may be messed up)

I've viewed this page for a little while now and finally decided to leave a post. And something that is lacking on here is posts for the ladies. This one is a little advice from personal experience for my fellow strong-minded powerful ladies. If you want to be able to finish a man at will or get better at it, to really take control of the relationship, this is for you.

A little about myself, I kind of fell into the premature fetish by accident, having a boyfriend a few years ago that would finish really fast, I slowly started liking it, a feeling of power that he just couldn't handle me. That I was TOO MUCH for him.After about 6 months or so I found myself single again, being in your early twenties and single is fun, I tried to have LOTS of it. Dicks come in all shapes sizes and some guys can last a long time, others just can't. A common occurrence I found myself in being single, was the guys that liked to brag about "how big, and/or how good" they were in bed.

Some lied and disappointed and were embarrassed even though I didnt mind, some told the truth, But the thing I found myself not liking was the guys that told the truth, the ones who would pile drive you into the headboard all night then pull out and cum on your face without asking. the cocky guy types. I found myself when in those situations missing the days where I was the one in control in these situation, the one with the power, Bringing the guy to his knees in seconds, deciding when he finished and how fast, making him have accidents on occasion if I felt so inclined. So over time I learned just how to do that, and I enjoyed doing it especially to the cocky types.These are some techniques I've developed from first hand experience id like to share.

First, Condoms, Learn to love condoms, they will be your best friend moving forward. If you have a partner already and you go raw, thats okay, I'll help you bring condoms back into the equation.The key to condoms is thickness, They have all types, ultra thin, thin, regular, and Thick or as they call them Extra strength. Consider these levels for your man, and his sensitivity levels. You will use these to train your man without him knowing, He will just think you're trying to get him to last longer.
To start this method, regardless if you are fucking raw or with condoms is to make him cum fast, or at least faster than usual. Don't let him fuck you without bringing him near orgasm via oral or hand before, you can add condoms to it once a raw bj is too much and phase it out completely when you don't need it as an extra tool, up to you. Putting on some lingerie, or being extra vocal and tightening those PC muscles will also help finish him fast. If you can control the Rhythm great, or put him in a compromising position I.E doggy style. Also I highly recommend making him go without an orgasm masterbation or otherwise for at least 2 preferably 3+ days. this will help.

When he is about to cum say "don't cum yet" don't slow down, if anything speed it up, let him disappoint you and show it in a subtle way.Once he has a night or two where he finishes fast, The next step is to bring the condoms into the equation, If you are usually having raw sex, get him ultra thin condoms and if he uses ultra thin normally, grab normal thickness, if he uses those, grab extra strength (extra thick) condoms etc.. If he doesn't like this idea of a condom you just have to reiterate the fact that you just want him to be able to last longer, and he is doing it for you you can also say you cant even feel these are on hardly I hear, with the ultra thin ones. If you have to make him feel bad so be it. For the guys that were already using condoms it shouldn't be an issue at all.​Again before condom sex make sure at least 2-3+ days go by with no release for him, this is pretty crucial for the first few times, and his confidence levels, after that its not as important.

Once inside, even if he asks you to stop, dont, do your best moves on him, the ones you knows make him cum. If he tries to slow down you can say things like “Don’t tease me, fuck me hard and fast like you know I like it.” or if you are in a position to set the tempo speed it up. When he is about to cum, regardless of time, (although you want it to be as fast as possible), say "Dont Cum Yet" this will be a line you use almost every time. "Don't cum yet"After a few sessions with it ending in disappointment introduce the thicker condoms. (I.E here I think these ones might help more) Its important to ask for quickies in between trying to get him to last longer with the condom training. you want to train his cock to fire fast. Also sayings things like “Try really hard this time, ok? I’d really like to cum tonight, for a change.” or “You’re doing so much better than last time.” 5 or 10 seconds into it will really put the pressure to perform onto him. Remember if he wants a thinner condom or raw, he has to earn it by lasting longer with the thick ones, and even if you went thinner after a few weeks it would be sensitivity overload for him.
slowly level him up in Condom thickness, Once you get to the thickest condoms you can find, you can tell him this is the thickest there is, alternatively you can use desensitizing lube before you put the rubber on him, thats optional and can set up even higher levels. His stamina should be super low and sensitivity levels super high, If he went raw it wouldn't take more than 1 to 2 pumps more than likely. I've had my man have accidents when offering it raw. its a trigger I created now, offering to go raw so he cum's hands free.

What people dont realize is they think, oh if I wear a condom ill last longer, well that may be true, but what is also true is you are conditioning your penis to cum with less sensation. so just because youcan last longer with a condom, doesn't mean it will help you last any longer raw, in fact what it does is the opposite, and by introducing thicker and thicker condoms. pretty soon you cant last at all, or canonly last with the thickest condoms on the market, and once you are to that point, the slightest trick up your woman's sleeve will be enough to take you over the edge.I've used this technique on a few different guys now and I've seen real life results. No more getting pile driven into the headboard and given a unwanted facial by the well hung frat guy or cocky business man. No No, these gentleman are now wrapped around my finger, they dominate in business, but I dominate them.

My guy now is, legit 8.5 inches (ive measured him) used to gag me with his big cock, fuck me like a fuck toy in the bedroom and shoot his cum wherever he pleased. Now the only place he cums is on the floor or in the condom when I try and roll it on.Also remember that he has a tongue, and if you are like me, I cum from clit stimulation.

condom- sizes . org has a list of thin and thick condoms by size.I like to do 4 levels ultra thin, regular, thick, thickest
Ultra Thin - 004 okamoto, (0.04mm)

Regular- any regular condom (usually 0.05mm - 0.07mm)Thick- Durex Extra Safe (0.075 mm thick)

Thickest- Lifestyle extra strength (0.09mm)These are just the ones i've used, feel free to do your own research.

Good luck ladies, GIRL POWER, PUSSY POWER!

As a Woman you can make a guy cum whenever you want. Make sure he is super excited by every means you can think of during foreplay. Start fucking him and once you feel he is at his best performance level grab the shaft of his penis with your thumb and one or two other fingers. Then pull down his penile skin sharply so it tenses around his penis and keep your fingers locked at the lower end (pubic region) of his shaft. This will create a great physical stimulus and special sensation that will push him over the edge. This works 99% of the time. ;) You don't believe me? Just try it and you'll see! :devilish: And like the OP said/quoted, saying things like "Go on fucking me hard, don't cum yet!" in addition may even enhance the trigger. ;)

Back