Getting pregnant

If your wife wants to have his black baby, yes you should ask him to fuck his black baby into your white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

My wifes bull want to impregnate her...She is 28...he is 51..im 42..
They have been together 9 months

Should i let him do it??

Please only serious answers..
Nope.....too bloody old plus Black/Biracial sons need their ******* in their lives.....51-years old....SMH

Nope.....too bloody old plus Black/Biracial sons need their ******* in their lives.....51-years old....SMH
The white husband is 42, still young enough to raise children, the white wife is 28, which is still easily young enough to have babies and the black ******* is 51, so he most likely can easily fuck his black baby into the young white wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.

I read a story in which the author stated that natural selection operates in all species, including humans. The Alpha males, black males, fuck and breed the females. The other males, normally white males, do not get to fuck the females but do support their needs for LOVE, food and whatever else they need, including raising and LOVING their white wives black babies. This is to insure the propagation of the species, including the human species. So, it is a NORMAL part of nature that the inferior males, like you and I, are cuckolds and do not get to fuck the females, including our own wives. The Alpha males insure the inferior males do not fuck and breed the females through intimidation and fighting if necessary.

My wifes bull want to impregnate her...She is 28...he is 41..im 31..
They have been together 9 months

Should i let him do it??

Please only serious answers..
If you feel that you also want to se her pregnant by her bull, then go ahead. Just remember, that children are big responsibility, but if your wife wants one anyway and you feel that you will take bull's baby as yours, then it's fine.

Back