Getting passed around

i've just recently met a gorgeous black guy who was introduced to me through my husband , things are going really great the past few weekends i've now been meeting up with him and his equaly hot friend so things are getting even better , just its now that were talking about envolving another two guys

this idea makes me horny as hell but i'm a little apprahensive as to just it keep between the three of us

quality over quantity or shall i just go for it and see what happens

what do you guys think ?
U only live once go for it!

Listen to all this sound advice Shay is receiving, wow! Saying "go for it" ... lo

There once was a man who douced himself with gasoline and sat in the middle of the street threatening to light himself on fire.
After 15 or so minutes a huge crowd had formed and the police arrived and made the crowd back up as they tried to discourage the man from setting himself on fire. Do you know that MORE PEOPLE were yelling at the man to "DO IT, DO IT" than there were people begging him NOT to do it. Not only THAT, but a few people actually tossed bic lighters over to the man encouraging him. One man yelling "chicken, chicken".
Finally the fire department arrived and the policeman told the man it was too late to ******* himself that way, that maybe next time he do it in a private place and not risk other lives & injuries.

So, was the crowd that was yelling "DO IT, DO IT" and tossing lighters over to the man in the RIGHT ... were they giving him sound advice?

Listen to all this sound advice Shay is receiving, wow! Saying "go for it" ... lo

There once was a man who douced himself with gasoline and sat in the middle of the street threatening to light himself on fire.
After 15 or so minutes a huge crowd had formed and the police arrived and made the crowd back up as they tried to discourage the man from setting himself on fire. Do you know that MORE PEOPLE were yelling at the man to "DO IT, DO IT" than there were people begging him NOT to do it. Not only THAT, but a few people actually tossed bic lighters over to the man encouraging him. One man yelling "chicken, chicken".
Finally the fire department arrived and the policeman told the man it was too late to ******* himself that way, that maybe next time he do it in a private place and not risk other lives & injuries.

So, was the crowd that was yelling "DO IT, DO IT" and tossing lighters over to the man in the RIGHT ... were they giving him sound advice?
DUDE STHU!

There once was a man who doused himself with gasoline and sat in the middle of the street threatening to light himself on fire.

So, was the crowd that was yelling "DO IT, DO IT" and tossing lighters over to the man in the RIGHT ... giving him sound advice?

Back