Getting passed around

AreQUOTE="Alice Red, post: 1128241, member: 57233"]I have experience of being passed around. My thought - go for it. You will never regret it.
Of course be safe.
[/QUOTE]
Are u available for another pass around ( promise to perform plenty multiple orgasms!! Inbox me

i've just recently met a gorgeous black guy who was introduced to me through my husband , things are going really great the past few weekends i've now been meeting up with him and his equaly hot friend so things are getting even better , just its now that were talking about envolving another two guys

this idea makes me horny as hell but i'm a little apprahensive as to just it keep between the three of us

quality over quantity or shall i just go for it and see what happens

what do you guys think ?
The thought of doing this is so exciting for me and would love to be shared on a regular basis by a number of black guys, just so hot and hubs encourages and supports me on this.
Sue x

i've just recently met a gorgeous black guy who was introduced to me through my husband , things are going really great the past few weekends i've now been meeting up with him and his equaly hot friend so things are getting even better , just its now that were talking about envolving another two guys

this idea makes me horny as hell but i'm a little apprahensive as to just it keep between the three of us

what do you guys think ?
Pack up on the ice

Of course the majority here are going to encourage a white girl to "go for it" ... I recall watching a news story where a guy was 30 stories up on a window ledge with police at the windows and down below trying to discourage him. However, the majority of the crowd were cheering for him to jump ... they simply wanted the thrill of watching the results.

what do you guys think ?
Go for it girl,nothing like being a whore for black men,

It depends on the attitude of the people involved. There have been a few times within our group that one or two women have spent a long evening or a weekend in the company of a half dozen or more bulls. Everyone in the group gets along pretty well so truly abusive behavior wouldn't be tolerated.However some roll playing can occur is participants agree. The women that have chosen to do this end up very satiated and enjoy the experience. However if the woman is looked at as just an object to fuck the experience could easily degrade into an unpleasant or even terrifying experience. I would question the motives of any male that tries to coerce a woman into a sexual encounter

image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg My girlfriend left last night with two black guys she had meet at work,they were going over to their house to watch the LSU game,I don't know if there were more men going to be there are not,but I do know she was going to fuck them,I waiting on her to get home,so maybe she will get a morning fuck,an I will get to eat that hot wore out pussy,these guys are not the ones that use an abuse her,hopefully there were more men there,she really has gotten use to the endless line of black cocks.heres afew pictures of her before she left yesterday..white women have it made nowadays,with all the black men wanting them,an Society not looking down on them for fucking outside their race.not very good photos,she left with the pink dress on,that you can see though,no panties on.

View attachment 1008082 View attachment 1008080 View attachment 1008079 View attachment 1008078 View attachment 1008077 My girlfriend left last night with two black guys she had meet at work,they were going over to their house to watch the LSU game,I don't know if there were more men going to be there are not,but I do know she was going to fuck them,I waiting on her to get home,so maybe she will get a morning fuck,an I will get to eat that hot wore out pussy,these guys are not the ones that use an abuse her,hopefully there were more men there,she really has gotten use to the endless line of black cocks.heres afew pictures of her before she left yesterday..white women have it made nowadays,with all the black men wanting them,an Society not looking down on them for fucking outside their race.not very good photos,she left with the pink dress on,that you can see though,no panties on.

Geax Tigers. We were in Baton Rouge for the game yesterday. And yes I did celebrate LSU win with 2 beautiful black studs!!!!
Wow the thought og watching the game with a couple of BBC and sucking them after every TD makes me wiggle.:threesome::blackheart::blackheart::blackheart:

Back