Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
Well Jessica Rabbit isn't actually a rabbit. She's a woman just married to Roger Rabbit.

She's bigger than me, and most women, but I could hold my own.
I have no doubts. Thank you all for allowing me to hijack your posts. Mighty gracious. I'm back on the hunt to find a white fuck friendly female interested in my menacing meat stick

I have no doubts. Thank you all for allowing me to hijack your posts. Mighty gracious. I'm back on the hunt to find a white fuck friendly female interested in my menacing meat stick
does it scare women away, we met a guy in Arkansas with 11 who was not to scary but when it comes down to it thickness and shape are definitely considerations for fit and comfort

I guess I'm really a bad girl because I've had sex with different black men in may outside and public places, the time that turned me on the most was a club where a gorgeous bull took me into a back room and had me bent over a couch as three white couples watched as he used me. I could see how the white wives stared in awe as he pounced me, and kept taking his huge cock out of me and would slap my ass and ask me to tell the woman watching how good his cock was. And made me beg him to put it back in.
I continued to beg him and then thank him for allowing me to experience his large manhood. I loved having a white audience see me as such a submissive whore. And how the women wished they could be me.

I guess I'm really a bad girl because I've had sex with different black men in may outside and public places, the time that turned me on the most was a club where a gorgeous bull took me into a back room and had me bent over a couch as three white couples watched as he used me. I could see how the white wives stared in awe as he pounced me, and kept taking his huge cock out of me and would slap my ass and ask me to tell the woman watching how good his cock was. And made me beg him to put it back in.
I continued to beg him and then thank him for allowing me to experience his large manhood. I loved having a white audience see me as such a submissive whore. And how the women wished they could be me.
Why didn't the black bull at least tease the wives by penetrating them with his BBC?

Back