SEX IN PUBLIC

I find it’s like it’s against societal norms that what causes the shock that we like give in to the primal side the instinct we supresss x
Yes, I once got a blowjob at night in a skatepark. She sucked every last drop, the cold air mixed with her warm wet mouth going up and down. Best ever.

Please login or become a member to view

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
I love it as well. Not sure if it is the thrill of getting caught or just the excitement of having sex somewhere you're not supposed to.

The mile high club would be a great goal to have checked off of the bucket list. I'd have to do something like that love flight in Vegas as I'd want room to play and enjoy. Far more room than a plane bathroom or trying to have some fun in your seat with no one noticing.

Used to date a cop. She was one of the freakiest women I've ever been with. First one that ever gave me a rim job. Not really my thing but the feeling is in a word amazing. This may sound weird but it actually made me laugh...With pleasure not with comedy. She loved to get butt fucked too. Just for the record she was Black 😉.
Give me a badge number so I can follow up on this. She learned from a lighter peers

Give me a badge number so I can follow up on this. She learned from a lighter peers
That was like 25 years ago... Have some pictures of her in her uniform. However, it would be inappropriate for me to share those identifiers...She learned a thing or two from me. As a verified Black man...There's nothing "light" about me...😉.

no audio

Used to date a cop. She was one of the freakiest women I've ever been with. First one that ever gave me a rim job. Not really my thing but the feeling is in a word amazing. This may sound weird but it actually made me laugh...With pleasure not with comedy. She loved to get butt fucked too. Just for the record she was Black 😉.
What in my above statement gives you the impression that this Black woman learned anything from white women ?

By "light" I meant white women

Back