SEX IN PUBLIC

I'd love for my gf to meet two BBC kings. They order her to get inside a car they drove here. Once inside, they order her to undress completely. The only thing she's allowed to leave are her shoes. One naked, she would hand her clothes to her BBC masters. And they would destroy them, make them unwearable. They would find a good dark spot and ordered her to leave the car. She would be obedient, even tho without her clothes, she exited the car. One BBC king pointed to bus stop, and told her to wait there, and they drove off. Couple of minutes later, some BBC kings showed up. They looked completely shocked once they saw her. BBC kings wouldn't wait, and start fucking her even if she resisted. Of course they would fuck her without condoms, and with full intention of cumming inside. She wasn't on birth control, and they knew that from her. She screamed that they should put a rubber because shes not taking pills. And BBC kings of course ignored her, as they should. They fucked her for like an hour on that bus stop. Once they finished they just left.

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
I agree it can be very exciting to have sex in public. I've had sex in parks, vehicles, movie theaters, and dressing rooms. The mile high club would be an awesome achievement!

My wife and I met a guy from this site several years ago for drinks at a National chain restaurant/bar. It was during a week night about 9:30 pm and only a few people were in the restaurant and a mixed couple in the bar area sitting near us in a booth. We were sitting at a high top round table with he and I sitting across from each other and my wife between us. We had an appetizer and a few adult beverages. After her first beverage my wife went to the ladies room and upon returning moved her chair close to him, so that they were both sitting across from me and they looked like a couple. We had a pleasant conversation and it was evident they had chemistry with the way my wife giggled and how they looked at one another while they flirted. I noticed the waiter kept checking in on us frequently and always with a smile asking them if he could get them anything or refill her beverage! All the while I noticed her arm next to him slightly under the table moving. Later, I found out my wife was almost continuously rubbing his thigh and crotch over his pants under the table, which really didn’t prevent anyone from noticing. After about an hour we paid the tab and walked outside with the two of them walking as a couple, his hand on her waist, and me trailing behind them. We got to the SUV with them getting into the backseat and me in the front.

They sat close with him putting his arm around her and her looking up at him. They leaned toward each other and began passionately kissing! About this time a group who was leaving the restaurant stopped in front of our SUV talking. I kept an eye on them so I could warn my wife wife and her friend if any of them were going to get into one of the cars beside us. I was glancing into the back seat every other minute. After a few moments, my wife had his very hard LONG and THICK penis out of his pants caressing it! I was in shock, we didn’t discuss her doing anything like this before we met him! I turned back around to see if about those folks in front of our SUV and they had just started walking on so I turned back around in my seat to see my wife leaning over in his lap looking at me with his HUGE penis in her mouth and her eyes opened very wide and her hand on the lower part of his cock. He had pulled my wife’s dress up revealing her lovely ass with hand all over it! I was in shock, yet extremely turned on so much by the sight of her like that! All three of us were enjoying her giving him head, which she did for the longest time!

Then she looked at me while she kept her hand on his hard penis and told me to give her the condom in her purse. I immediately got it out and gave it to her. As she was unrolling the condom on his penis I asked him if it was 10” and he said it was 9” as he smiled wide. He had warned her he hadn’t had sex in a while and might cum fast. I told him he was over twice my length and so much thicker! My wife still having on her heels mounted him and slowly slid down on him taking him ALL in as he raised her dress and placed his big hands on her ass squeezing and caressing it. My wife ride him up and down and grinding on him swirling her hips as they kissed Passionately. After her dress continuously kept falling over his hands over her ass he lifted her dress up over her head and off of her causing her to be completely naked. It was such an erotic sight! Secretly, I thought it would be so hot if someone did walk up to see! She kept riding him hard and he began to lick and suck her nipples and breasts. Alternating between Kissing her and her neck and sucking her tits. All the time his hands were roaming over my wife’s ass, back, and shoulders. He was unleashing a repressed sexual creature in my wife, an intensity of passion I didn’t know existed within her! She road him good for half an hour before he came. Then they kissed and hugged while she sat on him. As she dismounted him he asked if she’d help wipe him, which she did! The condom was more than half way full of his cum! After he pulled his pants back up and my wife put her dress back on he asked if we could drive him home and all go in. He said he lived about thirty minutes away. My wife enthusiastically said “YES!”, so with both of them staying in the back seat sitting close and his arm around her we drove to his house.

I had just pulled out of the parking lot and looked in my rear view mirror to see the engaged in passionate kissing. I glanced every so often to watch them kissing, but had to concentrate on the road. After about ten minutes I looked in the rear view again and saw him, but not my wife. After adjusting the mirror I saw she had leaned over into his lap with his big cock back in her mouth! She licked and sucked his cock the rest of the way to his house!

When we got to his house there were several cars in his driveway and he said his roommates must still have people over from their party. He asked if there was another condom and if I could drive around his neighborhood so he could fuck hey again. My wife said to me “please?”, I gave him a condom and he slid his pants off to put it in and told my wife to lay down. She did and he fucked her as I drove! I could hear her moan and say things like “OMG” and “Oh fuck!” and “don’t stop” and “Oh ******* Oh ******* you’re so fucking deep”! He fucked her for at least forty five more minutes ! Then I pulled into his driveway. He put his pants back in and kissed my wife for a few minutes before he left to go inside. My wife got into the front seat with a huge smile on her face thanking me! She said she was so happy and loved me so much for introducing them!
That's hot love to have a sexy good time like this with her too!

My former wife was an exhibitionist and really got off on being exposed in public and even more by sex in public. Over the years there were a lot of "adventures", from having sex at midnight standing on our front porch with the light on to in the mountains and various things in clubs and movie theaters and wherever she thought we could get away with it. Sometimes it was just us, but sometimes other men were involved, too. The one that comes to mind as perhaps the most crazy and out of control was later in our marriage, after we had relocated to Arizona and she had pretty much eliminated all but BBC from her choice of partners. We met a guy online and, in the interest of safety, agreed to meet in a nearby park for a first meeting. We were at a picnic table and when he walked up my wife turned so she was facing him rather than the table and he stood rather than sat. His photos had been accurate and he was a tall well proportioned man with a very dark complexion. My wife was enamored with him immediately. Not even ten minutes after meeting, he stepped between her legs and the crotch of his sweatpants - a good choice - was right in her face. Now, where we came from in Colorado, parks are large and full of trees and bushes and out of the way places, but in Arizona that was not true. The park was not tiny, but it was not large, and there were only a few small trees and some flowering desert plants, mostly around the edge, the rest was wide open. My wife didn't hesitate at all, but reached into his pants and pulled out a large, semi-hard, black cock that she immediately engulfed in her mouth. They were trying to stay covered as best they could, but if anyone had looked over their proximity and position would have made it obvious she was giving him head. There were only a few people in the park and they were on the opposite side from us, but it was broad daylight. To say I was worried is an understatement. After only a few minutes that seemed much longer to me, he was rock hard, and lifted her up, moving her to the end of the table so he was facing into the park. My wife was wearing a skirt, as usual, and no panties, as always, and he pushed her legs open and, thanks to her being already soaking wet, slid right in. Again, they were being careful, and kept the movement to a minimum with slow, short strokes while they kissed. To anyone looking over, it would have looked like a couple making out, though with another man sitting right there. There was no trying to stretch out the pleasure and soon enough he grunted and came, buried balls deep inside her. My wife chuckled when I turned down her invitation for a "picnic snack" but I was just relieved it was over and after they exchanged information we left. At home, I was ready for my snack and while I was going down on her I said "You were really out in the open there and there were people around. Someone could have easily figured out what was going on." She didn't say anything, but I guess the orgasm that hit her hard at that moment was answer enough.
That's hot love to enjoy that with sexy people like you tgoo!

Back