SEX IN PUBLIC

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
Sure man. Nothing like just going for it no matter where you are. Have a lot of fond memories of that exhilarating "freedom" from when I was unattached...
Have a great weekend.
👍🏽😉👌🏽👊🏽💪🏽😎✌🏽

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
I always end up pulling up by the side of the road, or when I’m hiking, hiking trails… all good spots in my opinion, chances someone will see you and record, but cops won’t be around

Lots of times in the top of the parking garage at hospital where friend works when I would meet him on his break in the middle of overnight shift.
And once back at the end of summer on the rocks at a local creek, upstream maybe a half mile from where most of the people are. We saw some college-age persons coming towards us from upstream and he wouldn't let me put any clothes on.

Always afraid of getting caught especially by the police.
Used to date a cop. She was one of the freakiest women I've ever been with. First one that ever gave me a rim job. Not really my thing but the feeling is in a word amazing. This may sound weird but it actually made me laugh...With pleasure not with comedy. She loved to get butt fucked too. Just for the record she was Black 😉.

My hot wife always got an extra rush from openly having sex with Black men and I always got a rush of pleasure from watching her doing it. However, it was much easier to get away with in past decades. There have always been ultra-conservative individuals eager to have the police respond to a complaint of public lewdness, indecent exposure, etc. However, in times past, when the police got to the scene of the crime, there was no hard, independent proof that any crime had taken place. Today, in our world of the all-seeing camera, we have smart phone cameras, security cameras focused on public streets, security cameras on ATM machines, businesses and even private homes. And who can forget the all-seeing doorbell camera. Now when the police respond, there will be photographic proof of my nude wife and her nude Black boyfriend making a baby together. And money hungry public officials, love to collect fines from hard-working cuckolds like me.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 205
Back