SEX IN PUBLIC

I love public sex with being a little discreet. Love the fear of being seen/caught. Love sex on the side of the highway on road trips, parks, in school (university stairwell), Parking garages, even at night in the neighborhood between the cars. Even been fingered while working as a server at a restaurant by my BF at the time, with his friends watching.

Last edited:
My black bull has fucked me in the bar where we meet in front of the others in the bar , he has also fucked me over a motorway in view of traffic passing underneath and in the back of our car as my husband drove through our local town. It turns me on so much knowing that we are openly on view to anyone looking our way

The only few times I've done public sex was around this parking lot next to an apartment building I currently live at or the garage stairs around those after dark hours. Between 2011 - '15, I used to meet up with this one single mom that was usually busy with work, but managed to get together when she suggested fucking in her truck via text messages before arriving.

We've only engaged in car sex around at least three times in total, then stopped for no reason given and reverted back to bedroom shenanigans. When I think about those past encounters with said-individual, It got WAY TOO repetitive doing the same position and nothing else because she pulled the "don't have time" excuse haha.

Besides fucking, there were some decent BJs I've gotten here and there.

Last edited:
My wife and I dabbled in public in many ways.
In those days there were no cell phones and security cameras were infrequent. We would play in some form almost anytime when out and about. I would have her flash her beautiful tits or lift her skirts showing her ass or pussy to truckers, in parks, stores, restaurants. Frequently at the same places I would have her stand behind me close where I would slide my hand down her pants or up her skirt where I would finger her hot wet pussy to a quivering orgasm.

It was exciting to do these things with people nearby, unsuspecting of what was going on. Oftentimes there would be storeclerks or customers a few feet or at least within sight .Image (32).jpgImage (5).jpgImage (7).jpgImage (7).jpgScan_0001 (17).jpg

Am I the only person that get's a rush from having sex in public? I have had sex in a lot of place's on the ground so my next goal is the mile high club.
Love it! Started getting into messing around while riding in vehicles and then getting caught a few times. Went on from there and have loved it. Actually got to join the mile high club with that service they offer down in Vegas.

I had sex with my black boy friend, across the bonnet if His car ,In a station car park.
A train pulled in to the station, it was full of people, just as another car coming out of the car park lit us up for everyone on the train could see us.
He didn’t stop just carried on screwing me.
Absolutley drove Hubby wild ,when I got Home and told Him about it.

Back