SEX IN PUBLIC

We used to go out in the next town to ours, with a local bull we had become friends with, renting an apartment for the weekend for us to enjoy ourselves. In the one bar I had left them to get the drinks in a seated alcove area and when I returned, he looked like he was sitting on his own, I presumed H had visited the ladies, as I got closer I realised she was under the table on her knees with his cock in her mouth, I thought I had better try and block the view of other patrons, and thought I was doing a good job until security came over and told us we at to leave😎

Please login or become a member to view

You SEXY public BBC slut. Hubby spreading your used pussy for another black stranger 🔥 :sex:🔥

064_1000-jpg-jpg.6825042
063_1000.jpg.jpg

Attachments

• 064_1000.jpg.jpg
    064_1000.jpg.jpg
    611.2 KB · Views: 950
It happens, it's a turn on for some. My advice be careful don't let the law catch you. Teenagers in a car officers often just tell them to go home. Adults sometimes get arrested. You become a sex offender bad news. A guy i knew in college got a ticked for mooning from a convertible he was standing up in the back seat area. Sex offender two years probation and a $200 fine. He got pulled in many times to stand in a lineup over a variety of sexual offenses. very serious crimes and the sex offender list must not have reflected he was simply a moon er who had consumed too much beer. Irritating, embarrassing, funny and serious. Every time he stood in a lineup if he'd looked like the offender he could have faced charges, a trial even a conviction.
It's difficult sometimes to resist i did it once in New Orleans . Fat Tuesday crowded bar On the dance floor with a big black guy. I was off the floor legs around his waist . Fucked and no one seemed to notice except his friend who stepped in to take a turn after he finished. i went to the restroom they Left the bar. My husband saw them leave we both expected to take them to our hotel for more fun.

I was feeling extra slutty cuz my BF cheated AGAIN. Went out to a bar dressed like a ****** planning on leaving with the first guy that talked to me.
Didn't happen, I gave a couple guys BJs in bathroom, another 3 behind the building by the dumpster and let a couple others bend me over the hood of the car and bang me from behind ( in my ass too)
Damn that's hot love to give you that experience again!

Back