SEX IN PUBLIC

Always afraid of getting caught especially by the police.
... but its usually a "misdemeanor" charge ... like $200 bucks. The really exciting part is being handcuffed and taken to jail scantly clothed, if not nude, and you can't cover yourself. The responses are often not what you expect and most people act appalled but secretly love nudity. Of course if you do this where "familes" are, its treated a bit more seriously.

Last edited:
My hot wife always got an extra rush from openly having sex with Black men and I always got a rush of pleasure from watching her doing it. However, it was much easier to get away with in past decades. There have always been ultra-conservative individuals eager to have the police respond to a complaint of public lewdness, indecent exposure, etc. However, in times past, when the police got to the scene of the crime, there was no hard, independent proof that any crime had taken place. Today, in our world of the all-seeing camera, we have smart phone cameras, security cameras focused on public streets, security cameras on ATM machines, businesses and even private homes. And who can forget the all-seeing doorbell camera. Now when the police respond, there will be photographic proof of my nude wife and her nude Black boyfriend making a baby together. And money hungry public officials, love to collect fines from hard-working cuckolds like me.
Yeah but on the trail it is still filled with hidden places too!

My first serious girlfriend was the one the kinkiest. Probably could have been a cuck for her 100% if we were at different places in our lives.

She gave me many blowjobs in parks, in the movie theater, even with people around at the theater, outside in front of her house with cars driving by. We had sex off of some side roads where if someone was paying attention, you could’ve easily seen us. We had sex at the park on the playground a few times. We had sex at her work, a dental office, in the dental chair. Sex in a car in a busy parking lot with no tinted windows during the day several times. She would give me road head often. She’d pull her big tits out while I was driving and play with herself sometimes. People saw her on several occasions.

We were at the park one time, in our car though having sex. A car pulled in and it was a cop and he came up to the window, we tried covering up and he said “you guys just having some fun? Well you need to find somewhere else to do that, can’t do that here.” then he let us get dressed and leave.

She ended up cheating on me a few times in the end. Like I said, if we were both more mature, I’m sure she would have liked cycling me because she was so kinky.

My wife is the second most adventurous woman I’ve been with. Haven’t gotten her to really do too much in the way of public. I have pulled her tits out in public when no one was around and sucked on them. She occasionally gives me road head or a hand job while driving.

On a vacation, I ate her pussy on our balcony as she was leaning with her tits out against the glass railing. On the same vacation, she jerked me off in the pool and I fingered her and she sat on my penis as I pulled her tits out, she even got up out of the pool with her tits out and walked around. There were a couple people but it wasn’t busy because it was late.

Now that we don’t do PIV sex and only use dildos, I’d love to put a strapon on and pound her pussy in a public place.

What was your naughtiest
I was feeling extra slutty cuz my BF cheated AGAIN. Went out to a bar dressed like a ****** planning on leaving with the first guy that talked to me.
Didn't happen, I gave a couple guys BJs in bathroom, another 3 behind the building by the dumpster and let a couple others bend me over the hood of the car and bang me from behind ( in my ass too)

I was feeling extra slutty cuz my BF cheated AGAIN. Went out to a bar dressed like a ****** planning on leaving with the first guy that talked to me.
Didn't happen, I gave a couple guys BJs in bathroom, another 3 behind the building by the dumpster and let a couple others bend me over the hood of the car and bang me from behind ( in my ass too)
Such a hot fucking slut!!

You not only person that gets rush, if you get right sex partner willing to explore anywhere at anytime mindset, from movies, changing rooms, someone empty office, car, definitely in woods . Woods is sexy and hot . Wouldn't mind the female from wanting to meet up like that .

Back