Public sex?

• Yes

Votes: 863 88.8%
  • No

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 83 8.5%

• Total voters
My girl once said if a black dude walked up to her on the street and wanted to fuck her right then she would.
I didn't believe her so I had w friend of mine from work run into us and she didn't know we knew each other.
He walked up and started saying how hot she is and I'm a lucky guy. Then said he bets she sucks mean dick and how he wished he could find out.
She didn't hesitate. She grabbed his dick and said that there was no reason he shouldn't find out for himself
Took him to the parking lot sucked him off then got fucked.
I invited him over the next day and when he showed up I told her what we planned. She said it didn't matter she gave him her number and was going to fuck him again anyway

While in Fiji we hired a boat to visit some islands ,there were several couples on board including three black men who ran the boat , during the tour I had two of the men chating me up along with one other woman , when we went on one of the islands I was talked into scuba diving along with the other woman , they took us to the other side of the island while the others stayed to try carva the local ******* , as we swam the men were helping us stay under ,hand were everywhere and they kept rubbing up against our asses , as we finished and as we were far away from the group both took there swimmers off showing very nice thick cocks , could not resist and both of us got fucked , we shared both men and both of us were double fucked then shared the most wonderful cum bath.

I guess I'm really a bad girl because I've had sex with different black men in may outside and public places, the time that turned me on the most was a club where a gorgeous bull took me into a back room and had me bent over a couch as three white couples watched as he used me. I could see how the white wives stared in awe as he pounced me, and kept taking his huge cock out of me and would slap my ass and ask me to tell the woman watching how good his cock was. And made me beg him to put it back in.
I continued to beg him and then thank him for allowing me to experience his large manhood. I loved having a white audience see me as such a submissive whore. And how the women wished they could be me.

Scream
Regular bulls never fucked my wife in public places but strangers have fucked my wife on the isolated beaches, in a train toilet, in a car etc.

While in Fiji we hired a boat to visit some islands ,there were several couples on board including three black men who ran the boat , during the tour I had two of the men chating me up along with one other woman , when we went on one of the islands I was talked into scuba diving along with the other woman , they took us to the other side of the island while the others stayed to try carva the local ******* , as we swam the men were helping us stay under ,hand were everywhere and they kept rubbing up against our asses , as we finished and as we were far away from the group both took there swimmers off showing very nice thick cocks , could not resist and both of us got fucked , we shared both men and both of us were double fucked then shared the most wonderful cum bath.

Wow.

Back